Dear Scopely, you are amazing!
Not :fu:

If you are looking for idiots, good luck :+1:

7 Likes

22 stages in ten mins. Hope you got fast fingers. Your gonna need em

1 Like

I’ve been told I do.

1 Like

They should have made it for 2k collectables and people would likely spend lots for cans and retires. A guaranteed ascendable S Class wouldve been really nice

1 Like

its a joke

3 Likes

If each stage only has 1 wave it should not be too hard to complete in 10 mins. I only need like 5 more tokens to complete the collection so I might try it after I get Mich.

1 Like

Even then not worth it tho

1 Like

I would do it if it was 20min at least. Spending 5 balloons + energy cans for 150 collectibles plus the other stuff is worth it to me.

Some stages have s10-s15 difficulty.

Lmao. How much world energy is it? Insane.

I see the last act has an s15 stage. Even at one wave will take you to long to slog through that. Coukd maybe beat in two opens for 40 balloons but more likely gonna need 3 opens for 60. This is a super sneaky event that’s gonna suck away excess cans from players for pretty crap rewards overall. Not falling for it

5 Likes

Mine showed 45 minutes to complete at :15 after the hour so I suspect it was 1 hour to begin with. Still not doing it as I’m f2p and almost certainly will fail the S15 level. Sigh.

the map is up for 1 hour but if you click on it, it says once unlocked 10 minutes to complete it

2 Likes

Quick count was 10 or more fills if you can do this you probably dont need to

1 Like

The map originally had 1 day 1 hour on it … now it says 30 mins smh. Glad I’m not attempting

1 Like

Imagine if dont complete in 10mins can use another 30 balloons to reopen and go in where left off… none of stages say nightmare if human stage s15 gas grenades an normal grenades should make it achievable.

That said tis speculation and I for one certainly ain’t wasting time or resources on that gamble.
No dice Mr Scopely

1 Like

I unlocked it and than did 5 stages and it kicked me out wtf scopley. FIX YOUR GAME and give me my ballons back

1 Like

Did you use 10 minutes

Duh. I see that now. I was confusing the map duration with the unlock duration which is in fact 10 min. Ridiculous.

3 Likes