Michonne x rd map what an absolute joke

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Lmao. There is no need to do this road map, and also the map is not needed for missions. Just saying.

4 Likes

What are you suggesting? That he should have spent a little time checking the rewards, energy requirements and length of the timer before attempting the map? Madness…

11 Likes

bitmoji-20191022103555

2 Likes

is that who I think it is? :grinning:

Waiting for Sergio’s twin brother Mergio.

There was a disclaimer that that rm was gonna be costly and it was optional

1 Like

Try reading the event descriptions carefully and you wouldnt have ever even looked at the roadmap as it is completely unnecessary to do

I feel your pain. Usually I’m the first person to jump on the hate bandwagon when its merited. But Idk abt everyone but I got a disclaimer in my mailbox that said these roadmaps and the Michonne event is completely up to you if you want to participate and that its costly and time consuming. It totally voluntary. I hate to say this but reading those messages made a difference for me. I only do the 20 balloons one. That x Michonne is timed and it is always at the 9 minute mark for me. Plus why risk it ? I’m sorry this happened to you.

Maybe :smiley:

2 Likes

Busted :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.