Michonne has ruined the game

You can just tell the people who are just auto battling with two michonnes on attack. They are scoring points at record speed. What a broken toon. Defenses stand no chance against two of these.

8 Likes

Which Michonne there are hella michonnes in game be specific please

1 Like

It increases spending so she is working as designed. Wait till she gets those flashy mods to boost her attack and defence and resistance to well everything. Add erika lead and that nice new ranged shield oh boy whales can defend again like the good old days. Well good for them

5 Likes

Blue chonne… between her disarm and confuse, two of them on attack can just be auto played.

1 Like

Yup, I only run one and I could say she’s pretty powerful. Scored 30k against a ghosting faction without the tough trait tower. Funny because their defenses were bad, so I guess they need to ghost to do decent

1 Like

Stop whining about tower “ghosting”. I love how you manage to complain about it, while also bashing its effectiveness as a strategy, all in the same post. It’s beyond pathetic at this point.

Maybe you should make up your mind and stop being a crybaby.

1 Like

Blah blah blah. Stop whining to others to stop. You obviously love tower ghosting, so keep doing your thing and don’t worry about others.

1 Like

I quit the game. Not because of tower ghosting, but because of the 175 things that ARE ACTUALLY WRONG WITH THE GAME.

But go ahead lol. Waste everyone’s time every other week with this nonsensical thread that serves no purpose but to distract people (and Scopely) from the real problems.

3 Likes

Quit the game and on the forums… smh lol! Not arguing with a guy like you.

3 Likes

Have come across this defence a couple of times and I have to admit she is way too OP. Given her disarming ability (and natural immunity to weapons) coupled with her confuse, her AR does not need to be such high damage for her to still be highly attractive to buy. Even behind Erika (with no damage boost) she is able to kill two toons with max health. I tried several ways to tackle her, but was unsuccessful.

Maybe I’m just bitter I broke my own promise to myself for the first time since the introduction of 6*s and failed 60 times at pulling her…

3 Likes

Bluechonne is basically a cheat code. She has broken any chance of trying to build a mildly workable defense. My favorite nightmare team I came across in this CRW is Erika/stun, 2x- Bluechonne with extra attack and huge Ap on attack, Magna Shield, Command Sid w/ impair. Pretty much game over.

5 Likes

I came across that team and had to make a team to beat it. But it is beatable if rng dont crush you under its boot lol.

3 Likes

Any team is beatable if you have the right toons and weapons, and if you approach it properly.

4 Likes

You may think mich is broke
But of course you are distracted by mich forgetting
Bout the recent leak
The leak of a 6* with abs def
Mich will also not be as op because mods because sure you can boost her atk
But when confuse resist is capable of hitting 75% at. Gold yeah
Sure you can give mich 3000atk
But you can go be a toon 3000 def also
Stun Resistemsce also render Erika useless that being said it will work nice on a. Sheild so yeah
Mods run the game now

3 Likes

I think mods will kill the game for me, because I believe mods will be pretty much p2p and not widely available for f2p and I don’t spend any money on this shit so as soon as they come out and I see it taking money to get ahead with mods then I am out this bitch. I won’t play a game that I keep losing at, I am not that insane.

8 Likes

Don’t worry there’s a new walking dead game coming
Let’s put it this way it looks 100x fun if pulled off right
The only thing you may have to pay in that game doe is your mobile data

2 Likes

Guess you didn’t ascend Rick with focus?

I have so much time invested into this game that if I ever did quit, I am not picking up another game for a long time. I don’t want to invest 1.5 years into another game.

6 Likes

Bluechonne isn’t the reason, man. I’ve got all f2p toons and attack (on auto, 5alive) waaaaay faster than what you are complaining about.

Trust me, she is not the reason. People who have her just have an advantage they paid for. That is all.

1 Like

I also can auto most reg war with 5 alive. No michonne…

Post is useless.