Michelle Roadmap #7 - Premium Entry and Super tough

Scopley,

It appears you missed a few features from the Michelle Roadmap #7.

Firstly, it was completely free for me to access it. Why didn’t I have to buy some sort of unique energy and was just able to use normal world energy? At the very least make it cost coins to unlock. SMMFH

Secondly, what’s with all the walker waves? I am disappointed it wasn’t super difficult human teams that caused a real challenge and prevented a lot of players getting her.

Finally, why does the map exist? You should have just skipped it and made us all buy offers for the last mask.

Disgraceful

3/10 - terrible end to the event

Sincerely,

Mr Sarcasm

33 Likes

Agreed, Lets not collect Michelle to punish them

11 Likes

I redid the last stage with 4 3* just for fun

3 Likes

I wish they would have introduced the “new” walkers from Horde, just to give more challenge so that they can resist crits and scare us all :smiley:

Must admit that I was scratching my head with this one. Kept expecting some waves of super hard humans towards the end. But no.
Complete f2p toon. Thanks scopes decent event and toon. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Love her already!!!

4 Likes

Why you got to be sarcastic about the event? For once scopely made a decent 6* toon that was readily available as a F2P character for active players. I would say thanks to scopely and please do more events like this :ok_hand:strong text

8 Likes

@RedReaper @Sarge

Got something to say?

1 Like

Where my tough text, fast text and alert text at?

3 Likes

Top secret only the OGs know

1 Like

It’s actually sarcasm about all the whiners on the forum. My actual view of the event is that it was brilliant. I’m drowning in gold mods and have a really nice 6★ toon. Can’t ask for more.

14 Likes

I know but why address the event with sarcasm why not give praise where praise is due

2 Likes

Because event is not premium, so 3/10

1 Like

Yeah I depo her because f u scopely that’s why

Nice sarcasm there, guys.

she is okay but no use of her for me

How is she NOT F2P? You got everything you need to claim her from literally just playing the game! For free!

I sometimes think that people confuse Free 2 Play with Bother 2 Try!

2 Likes

Im honestly shocked at the ease with which i completed #7. Every stage, i prepped for op legends just in case. What did i get? Some waves with 4 walkers😂 Brilliant.

9 Likes

Ok my ass, would love to see wat team ur using.

1 Like

A few people called this event decent? This event was great. An f2p huge leader and attack and tons of gold mods for just getting milestones in regular events. Decent is hardly the word I would use.

14 Likes