Mia Wheel issues - Update

TWD Community,

Last weekend’s Mia wheel was projected for a 33% drop rate for the Velvet cakes. Players then pulled and seemed to not get this percentage of drops. Per the call today with Scopely, they have asked that any player impacted to please send in a ticket to Customer Service. This issue has been flagged and they are compiling all data to see where the issues were in this wheel. No discussion of any compensation as of yet.

More information on today’s call will be made in another post. For now, please send in a CS ticket if you feel like you’ve been impacted with the Mia wheel, and include details of how many pulls and cakes were received.

Thanks everyone!

Mia Wheel issues - Update
11 Likes

Have so many times and boooozo answers

Reference this forum post in the ticket.

1 Like

They are still actively investigating what happened. So the more cases they get, the faster they can find out what happened

2 Likes

why should i need to do this… have to be worst customer service ever if we need to tell them whats wrong

7 Likes

Scopely can 100% be trusted to resolve this. They are such a good and honest bunch of guys.

6 Likes

It’s a fair point, and deserves further discussion. We’ll get to that :slight_smile: For today, we’re just asking those players who were affected, who still care and feel that it may be worth their time, to just open a support ticket to help move the process along on a practical level.

3 Likes

Appreciate you man.

But don’t be the errand boy for their lip service. Make them tell us…they ain’t gonna do anything but find another route to ripping people off somehow.

Their mistake they should fix it not you nor anyone else in PC.

24 Likes

I sent a message I’m waiting to hear back “idk what your talking about”

2 Likes

More then the 10 i have open already and they spit on?

1 Like

Why isnt Scopely telling us this ?

7 Likes

Becouse they never knowledge any errors… They are superman and we own no kryptonit

3 Likes

They celebrate all failures so they haven’t stopped celebrating since 2015, no time to acknowledge anyone.

7 Likes

Doing your best to help other players doesn’t make you an errand boy, and it’s a shame that people who try to help have to deal with personal attacks.

In IT, we track ‘incidents’ and ‘problems’ because they have different solutions. When there is an incident, you need to quickly assess what the short-term resolution is. An incident that’s closed could still result in an open problem ticket, though. In the problem ticket, you work towards a long-term solution.

So, needing additional information for the ‘incident’, we’re asking people affected to help the process of gathering more information.

We’re still going to talk about the deeper problem, which is likely to take longer to hash through, design a solution, and provide a fix.

1 Like

They haven’t written this themselves so players can’t ask for further refunds when their investigation doesn’t lead to anything.

7 Likes

I mean we all know what happened 33% got a decimal point 3.3%. They just need to fess up

2 Likes

Wouldn’t attack Brucey I just know he wants what is best but he is no fool.

Put lipstick on a pig, it is still indeed a pig.

2 Likes

Actully one minute ago
Worst customerservice alive

2 Likes

That’s the reply I’m waiting for lol

I appreciate the update I will send in my ticket.