Mesh 100k error back AGAIN

I have no words, congrats on the fail

5 Likes

same what a fail company

1 Like

Let the cover-up begin!!!

1 Like

Yep same here. Ever wish we could fire scopely and get someone else to run this ship?

2 Likes

Also mesh error

1 Like

@Jacky @freshoftheboat @Youdontknowme @schwati

We are aware of the current issue with the Mesh 10000 Error. Our team is currently investigating to fix the error with all impacted players.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

GR

1 Like

Sure you are, and I’m sure you are so sorry also!

1 Like

lol awesome just after we lost a terrority

u guys rock scopely

3 Likes

Yeah we just captured the 6* terry, time better carry over and give us our rewards

2 Likes

Let’s just stage a coup d’etat

1 Like

How about that statement we were meant to get yesterday? With everything going on lately I think it’s time to meet that communication promise

1 Like

That isn’t going to happen!

1 Like

can we try one day where u guys don’t f something up
Maybe everyone should get a holiday tomorrow at scopely
it’s the let’s not f anything up public holiday

1 Like

They are d.leting old forum posts regarding odds by scoely employees, so this is just second fail of the day

1 Like

With their incompetence, they deleted the wrong files whilst trying to cover their tracks…

2 Likes

I also have, trying to move to another region and the same error MESH 100k.And now i wont take the gold *(

@GR.Scopely
You might want to tell your bosses that disposing of evidence is a very bad idea and bad move. Just in case a criminal case gets brought against them.
If they are asking you to do it, you need to say no, or you could be implicated with them if a criminal case does happen. I’m saying this for your own benefit.
(I checked up on the disposal of evidence laws this morning after the server maintenance)

Thanks… plz fast((

No worries, take your time. Nothing is exciting going on there anyways looool

2 Likes