Merry Christmas Scopely!

Obviously, I’m taking the high road and wishing those greedy scumbags at scopely a merry Christmas. May they grow a heart before the new year begins. The way they’ve treated us this year has stink, stank, stunk. Maybe this post will make their hearts grow a few sizes! Now, I’d like to thank all the curators here on forums for putting up with our endless bitching no matter how warranted or unwarranted. May they have safe and happy holiday this year! And may the players counsel get many blessings for endlessly fighting the good fight for all of us. I don’t know any of them except @LadyGeek , and @GR.Scopely as far as the curators on here go. Haven’t had any interactions with members of PC. But Happy holidays to you all! And thank you for everything you do. And the ppl on forums, I hope you get everything you wish for and more. You certainly deserve it! We have stood loyally by and fought our battles and built our teams even with Scopes working hard to keep us down. I’m proud of all you. Be safe out there this holiday! And take care of yourselves! Here’s a few memes and Merry Christmas everyone who works for , at, and on The Walking Dead: RTS!

Screenshot_2019-12-13-02-15-55-1

14 Likes

Didn’t mean to put the trump one up but I’m not sorry cause its just humor. Lol.

2 Likes

Cries in Players United Reborn thread interaction forgottenment

Happy holidays lol

4 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing, you and wolfy had a good back and forth discussion…

Must be the egg nog :wink:

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Sorry parker! It was 4 am to be fair and I had just gotten home from a wreck call at work. Nerves where shot as I was on scene and saw it happen. (Everyone is okay) but it was still rattling. I’m sorry. Okay that part redacted .Merry Christmas @Parker and thanks for all you do! Lol.

1 Like

It was shook nerves. I saw a wreck that looked way worse then it ultimately was. Rode to the ER with and help attend. Came home, couldn’t sleep and made a few posts. Merry Christmas Phoenix. I guess it was adrenaline wearing off…or I just forgot bc I have a lot of conversations on a daily basis. Lol.

Every one was fine. Btw. I mean they lived. With semi minor injuries. They’ll be home for Xmas. But will be very sore.

They haven’t been all that bad all year round, but the Christmas stuff is just Oof, I’ll judge tomorrow, I got one princess, so I can’t complain too much.

1 Like

Even scopes deserve a Merry Christmas! Screenshot_2019-12-24-14-45-19-1 Regardless. Not wishing them one makes me sad. So merry Christmas to Scopley and to you!

1 Like

Most of scopely are probably machines tbh

1 Like

In that case…

merry Xmas!

1 Like

That’s pretty funny dude

Just covering all the bases! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Well you certainly do

1 Like

Sorry you had to deal with that. And don’t worry, no-one ever remembers their visits by I, the ghost of christmas outcasts lol

1 Like

Awww! I remember it, I just didn’t until you mentioned it. And its okay. Its my job to deal with that type of thing. Thanks Parker! For all you do for the players! Merry Christmas!

1 Like

i-find-your-5c21b3
epjr0
They got a visit from someone on Christmas Eve, but it wasn’t the jolly fat man in red.

1 Like

Krampus is abt right! He loves money (gold) Screenshot_2019-12-24-17-01-01-1" ill take it to the team"

New it would come in useful lol

1 Like

Ahahaha! Thanks that made me smile!!!

1 Like