May I say bravo on the communication

May I say, even though I gripe some abt the state of the game, the communication we’ve gotten lately from scopeley… Bravo!:clap::clap::clap:. They have actually communicated and they have improved on some things. I’m not saying its perfect but its a start. Maybe the tides are turning. Who knows? And they genuinely seem to be hearing us. To the future! :tropical_drink::tropical_drink::cocktail::cocktail: may it only get better and better!!

1 Like

Agreed just hope they they updated the calendar so I know what is happening next week

2 Likes

I’ll release a calendar

• Solo Level Up (Sun 5:00pm- Wed 5:00pm)
  • Solo Raid (Mon 3:00pm - Tue 6:00 pm)
  • Solo Survival Road (Wed 5:00 pm - Fri 10:00 am)
  • Faction Level Up (Thu 5:00pm - Sat 10:00pm)
  • Faction Raid (Fri 5:00pm - Sun 5:00pm

notes
subject to change
I just made this up
its prolly accraute

6 Likes

also the 10 minute michonne, we cant be asked to run it, dunno how to do a 10 minute map without stuffing the whole game up

we will send some compensation, maybe 10000 green flags, 1000 black flags

any more questions

green flags are coming, u only need 4 black but we might as well send u more, just to make u think we are awesome but u cant use it anyway lolz

2 Likes

Ou est passé le calendrier des tournois de cette semaine. En espérant vite sont retour pour l’organisation :wink::spiral_calendar:

No description required.

Forum just in case Scopely forget tell them why the calendar is important and how pissed we are they have not updated it.

4 Likes
  • Solo Level Up (Sun 5:00pm- Wed 5:00pm)
  • Solo Raid (Mon 3:00pm - Tue 6:00 pm)
  • Solo Survival Road (Wed 5:00 pm - Fri 10:00 am)
  • Faction Level Up (Thu 5:00pm - Sat 10:00pm)
  • Faction Raid (Fri 5:00pm - Sun 5:00pm

subject to change

2 Likes

With at least 1 scheduled mistake per day and buckets everywhere

Is it really that important? It’s the same thing every week. :flushed:

Once upon a time, we didn’t have a monthly schedule. Just rolled with the punches, and things were a lot better back then.

1 Like

1hr+ late

Subjected to change

Uh no it isn’t most games have in-game calendar with current and upcoming events. It isn’t fun to miss the first four hours of sr because you had no idea it was coming.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find it… we need the calendar to organize for faction events e and solo too…

2 Likes

GR on vacation. No one else does anyone else’s duties

6 Likes

It’ll be like any other week. Solo level up sunday through Wednesday, solo survival road Wednesday through Friday and faction level up and faction raid this weekend. That’s just my guess though

4 Likes

Exactly with the potential solo raid today

1 Like

I thought about saying solo raids but they’ve been getting lazy with events lately. They don’t seem to be rolling them out like they use to

5 Likes

Exactly. It’s all part of the plan to make people burn through their league tokens during uneventful weeks

2 Likes

Still not up? I know it’s usually the same each week but we like having the calendar to make sure and to remind us

JB said very early this morning that the CA/LA team would be handling the update today but it is quite late for them too. I wonder if they forgot or perhaps are busy working on other projects. It sure feels like we (RTS) is often neglected these days tbh.

1 Like