Maxed mod rewards?

I opened the “max mod bag” Hordes rewards and tested leveling one…

Results don’t seem very “max”. Am I missing something?

3 Likes

Same. (…)

1 Like

Think the max mods come from the 80k and maybe 100k, havnt hit 100 yet, but if you look at the mod it says MAX in all spots before you lvl it up

The 60k one is just a chance to get maxed mods. So most won’t be.

80k one is also just a chance.

40 Attack vs Alert mods (10 of each set) and not a single one is maxed…

1 Like

The 60k one actually is a chance at x10 Max gold mods or x1 max silver mod.

1 Like

Ah ok. Hadn’t realised that. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I brought it up here last night

It’s like when they have gold mods but when you open them they are bronze. Poor quality control.

1 Like

60k and 80k maxed mods both are again RNG based, just opened both got normal mods!
Jesus effing Christ! this game everything nowadays is RNG based.

Nothing to worry about Survivor, its just a “Surprise Mechanic”, keep on surviving!
:grinning::crazy_face::woozy_face::expressionless::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I got three max blue resistance mods out of 80k so they do exist.

1 Like

If the bags don’t contain max mods then why advertise them that way? Don’t all mods you receive have a random chance at being max mods? Advertising them as having a chance and then putting two possible results in the bag (gold & bronze) is misleading, horribly.

3 Likes

When i opened that crate, I ended up getting a max mod bag containing three def vs blue max mods. I think that crate is misleading, its def just a chance at the max mods, I think anyway.

1 Like

I only got 30. Didn’t get the crit set.

1 Like

I got that bag also from the 80k milestone with the same 3 maxed mods. I apparently misunderstood the 60k milestone prize was just a chance at maxed mods. Just saw the name of the bag as I opened it, and assumed.

But if you look it says collect one of … So the chance in the wording is so you get the x10 Max gold or the single Max silver.

1 Like

You’re right. Just the 30

1 Like

I don’t see any maxed mods. Wasn’t at least one supposed to be maxed?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.