Matched with Cheats in CRW

So CRW is here and it appears we have been matched with a Russian region with a cheating faction/players. Anyone got any explanations for that Weapon? Or how players get away with this stuff.

3 Likes

:frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning: is all I can say

1 Like

They get away with it cause scopely legit does not care but unless you are hardware b-a-n-ning peoples motherboard on their devices they can just keep coming back to cheat

5 Likes

YEP, OR THAT THEY WILL BAN THEM AFTER WAR FINISHES, THAT WAY LEGIT SPENDERS WILL PAY TO TRY AND BEAT THEM, MORE REVENUE THIS WAY

3 Likes

Damn it’s crazy how it can happen so blatantly like that. We shouldn’t be matched with these Russian regions if they are allowing them to run set ups like this. Frustrating and disheartening to say the least.

2 Likes

I’m seeing toons with reduced ARs beyond what’s possible too.
Mackenzie’s AR is 78, not 60.

2 Likes

Let’s see here… Russian factions/players blatantly hacking, VK (Russian FB) selling cheats… Scopely not doing anything about it. Could their be collusion between the three?

All jokes aside, it is absolutely unforgivable that a player can see a cheat/hack like that in just one or two clicks and the company does little or nothing. Claiming that their is not enough evidence. I am not a programmer but don’t expect it would be difficult to build an algorithm that constantly scans for stats outside of what is programmed by the designers.

6 Likes

This 100%. So it boils down to indifference, collusion, or pure laziness.

4 Likes

We shall see what happens when these hacking factions make it to that war tournament. Should be interesting.

4 Likes

You should see how pissed they get when they lose.
it’s the little moments that totally destroy these Narcs.(Funny af)

4 Likes

RIP, I feel your pain. Going against braw 3rd crw in a row.

4 Likes

Where’s the proof?

Do you not see the 560 on the weapon? Impossible

4 Likes

Currently hack out that gives a weapon 200% dmg. Quick search vk you find a site sales it.

I have played them several times, faction core is quite weak, they have about 3 cheaters (talking about the obvious ones who score 15k in 3 mins)
If there is no other heavy faction they will take spot 1. If they get beaten several times they wont repair anymore. Scop banned those cheaters already but they just create a new Account and go on. If you want to beat them, spot the cheaters and repeatedly fck them up, they cannot cheat cooldown on attacks.

I’d like for the code to have a known max weapon score stat, and if the weapon power exceeds that, set a hidden cheat flag which in combat acts like -50% attack but the display still shows the hacked weapon stats. So the player still sees what they expect to see, but the weapon itself is rendered useless.

19 Likes

Nice one, like that that strat.

I am a programmer… give me access to the Scipley DB for 1 day, say good night to the hackers. But that would require some minimalist skill. Too bad @CombatDevIl, @CombatMan, @Agrajag, @JB.Scopely, @GR.Scopely, @Shawn.Scopely don’t think this is worth their time.

I only see 2 images, none are weapons. I guess it’s screwed on my screen.

Lol don’t be dumb

1 Like