Make this game great again

Scopley sincerely stop making the game all about money. Some of ur highest profits were from when the game was balanced and was fun for everyone to play but somewhere along the lines you have disregarded your player base free to all player that includes whales semi spenders and free to play players. You have the ability to either sink this wdrts game or to save it and as you can see most of ur player base is very unhappy with the way things have bin going. All ur focus has bin on how can we get every little penny out of these guys until they are so fed up that they quit altogether and that simply has to stop. By making the game fun and balanced with realistic decent odds on wheels will get more people spending and by making all the toons that are going to be release from here on out on the same power lvl or maybe a slight pay to win advantage but allowing it still to be able to be beat easily by a free to play team will make people more engaged in wars raid battles and other events. Which makes them purchase fills for those events

1 Like

Merica

2 Likes

What is going on in this game they do for all their games. So I don’t think anything will change. They will run it into the ground until their contract is up or when player level drops so low they close the servers down.
Funny thing is players will spend all the way to the end even after the notice of game shutting down. I watched it happen when the group worked for zynga, old people, dumbasses, spent and spent, until Farmville, Mafia wars and multiple other games servers shit off.

3 Likes

2 Likes

#maga

1 Like

Shark_6864314

2 Likes

The slogan went completely over ur head man smh make America great again …make the game great again lol

Apperantly it did all u seen is trump on a Dinosaur and there you go off on a rant of ur own about everything under the sun when all that I was doing was simply using part of a policitcal slogan to get my point across lol

1 Like

tr

1 Like

“Make this game great again”

Impossible it’s too far gone. So sit back relax, stop spending, and enjoy the sunset.

4 Likes

Yep. Its a shame. But no turning back now. Been trying hard to quit. But can’t. So will ride this one out.
Will it make 2020? Unlikely.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.