Make it happen.. Notorious of Albert vs the World

Every CRW match Notorious (undisputed season #1 champions, currently in Albert) against 7 regions all with factions in the top 25.

Lets starts with the current leagues top 25
#1-#7

Lets go Scopely.

Give the people what they want and let’s have some holiday mayhem.

@JB.Scopely

Get your measuring sticks ready. Gonna be some good blood sweat and tears on the horizon.

10 Likes
1 Like

Except perhaps scopely does not care about you at all? Because despite how much you like to talk about yourself most people could care less about how special you think you are. Just play your game ffs and stop making yourself seem important.

20 Likes

Correct I am not special.

However… Notorious is very special. And for that I am special by affiliation.

Whatever you need to do to make yourself have something to feel good about being more demanding than my toddler.

9 Likes

Wants to be recognized. Probably in one of these said factions and is a whale…thats why he wants the attention

3 Likes

There have been a lot of people asking for top factions in the game to verse each other. For one it keeps them from versing other regions that don’t have a top faction (when I say that I mean top 10 or so in the whole game) and it would also be very entertaining (at least I think so) to hear about the winner.

2 Likes

I spend. Yes, similar to those I seek to battle.

I am in Notorious. Yes, the top faction.

I very much understand the game mechanics, probably to a unhealthy level.

I want the competition and the attention is a means to get that competition.

4 Likes

Get a life

7 Likes

This is his life

9 Likes

TWD:RTS IS LIFE

7 Likes

Damn straight

1 Like

You’re fools to the fodder

There are far superior games which require significantly less spending to stay competitive or attractive. Console pc and mobiles alike.

This is a company that has a bad rep but we still support them. WWE an bugs bunny game an this…

Prize boxes is the worse thing to happen in the entire gambling universe of all addictions.

6 Likes

The game itself is good, it’s just the company that is forcing the bad reputation on it.

5 Likes

Yeah get a life like these little forum trolls that wait to comment on every post on here like these haters! Call anyone a whale that puts any $ on the game.

4 Likes

Im not trolling. Just fed up of huge$$$ requirements

1 Like

And on the subject matter, why doesnt AP just join a region and face Notorious? I see alot of talk from them on how they’re better since the 1st beating they took? I wouldn’t leave it to Scopely they wont match them. Notorious is obviously the top faction and so shouldn’t have to chase anyone.

4 Likes

AP is scared of Notorious spread the word

2 Likes

This is what I LOVE to see @Wanderer!! Far too many times on this game you’ll see p13 players calling themselves “F2P” and jumping into regions to take easy rewards because they are afraid of competition! Not you, my friend!! You’re ringing the damn dinner bell!!! Lmao!! I’m behind you here. We need one war for the ages!! Round up all the top factions. Gather them together into one place and let’s finally end the debate! That’s some pay-per-view level stuff right there!! And I’d love a front row seat!! Git r done @JB.Scopely

5 Likes