Make hordes permanent

I’d like to see hoard be a main part of the game like raids ,not just as an event. i hope scopely would consider my suggestion <3<3

12 Likes

Bring it down from the inside, I like it!

1 Like

I disagree, at the very least this would get rid of the card refresh system which I think is one of the more interesting parts. There’s already enough/better things to introduce to do daily. This is better as an event where it can stay fresh

yes my friend it brings fun to me in the game we have the same thought!

3 Likes

Blasphemy! !!!

1 Like

I hope you fall down the stairs and break an arm and 3 ribs…and don’t give me the waaaa waaa dont wish harm on others bs cuz you’re wishing pain and suffering on all of us

3 Likes

Boring after 3rd run. Will become Yawnslaughts little brother. That is all.

35 Likes

Well okay then

9 Likes

The rewards are so stupid. Fighting against your league is also crap…

9 Likes

Am I reading this right if you come in first place get all Milestones if you only get 11 pulls from the stash
And only top 3 get a pull?

6 Likes

Defense teams are all really easy right now, I think most people haven’t set theirs up yet. I’m in gold where you are allowed 2 six stars. I didn’t see any six stars and a bunch of 4 stars. Makes it pretty easy to just roll right over everyone.

1 Like

they make the game more fun i am very much love it!

4 Likes

To time consuming. To technical. Have to wait for Walker cards determined entirely by rng. Me and half the faction bored after 2 or 3 let alone three days worth of this. Rewards ain’t worth it so hard pass from me. Gonna enjoy some time off but I see some in my leauge spending like mad already so scope will see it as success :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Boooorrinngg. Definitely not dropping any coins/money on this

6 Likes

:thinking:

:sweat_smile:

32 Likes

I find the gameplay alright but rewards need serious revision

14 Likes

bhorde mode is boring as sin

4 Likes

Why does it cost fuel to test your own defense

4 Likes

Stash is 90+ days, people haven’t set defense up yet so yeah it’s easy right now. I still like it better than SR.

5 Likes

You gotta spend if you want to end up in the bracket that gives you pulls of the stash. And thats with 5th place only giving one pull. Even if the stash is 93 days its still not worth it unless you drop some mad money.
Maybe the faction one will be better.

2 Likes