Make everyone happy with rewards... Yes it's possible

1: ascendable or soon to be ascendable 5s + 3 legendary gear (canteen or GPS) + 2 trainers box ( to include 1 lilith, 1 Aden, 1 Ulysses, and 1 benedict)
2: ascendable or soon to be ascendable 5s + 2 legendary gear (canteen or GPS) + trainers box ( to include 1 lilith, 1 Aden, 1 Ulysses, and 1 benedict)
3: ascendable or soon to be ascendable 5s + legendary gear (canteen or GPS) + trainers box ( to include 1 lilith, 1 Aden, 1 Ulysses, and 1 benedict)
4-10: 20k 5* tokens + legendary gear (tripod etc) + trainers box
11-20: 10k 5* tokens +epic gear + trainer box 2 (lilliths or Ulysses)
25 and up : 5k 5* tokens + ultra rare gear + trainer box 3 (Aden or basil)

Thoughts and feedback welcome?
@kalishane

The canteen/GPS does no good without the other gear, most are needing the other 6 star T4 gear to use the ones they have from the screwdriver event.

Honestly, i know these threads are coming from a good place, but these rewards are never going to happen. The more scopely hear about how much the players want something, it just flashes dollar signs in front of their eyes.

Honestly Im not letting it stop me. I still care about what happens to this game and therefore will still try my hardest to make it profitable, fun and long lasting. Scopely deserves to make money, im good with that. I’m happy to give it when its warranted.

MAGE GREAT REWARDS AND SEE THE GAME BECOME GREAT AGAIN.

It would be nice if we could get more than 3 rewards per tournament. We should be getting at least 3 pieces of gear, tokens, a trainer, a million in food, maybe a 4* weapon. All the time and effort we put into these tournaments is crazy for the tiny bit of rewards we get.

No thanks to flooding the game with gps and canteens.

exactly. I don’t think the majority of the player base believes the game should be absolutley free. But there needs to be a balance.

For example. Maybe if Scopely would offer up an “offer” that is worth its price, I would gladly pay it. I AIN’T PAYING 10 DOLLARS FOR 1MILLION FOOD SCOPELY!!!

I feel it’s a heavy ask. Future ascendance or tier 4 6s gear.

Asking for a bit much bud…