Make already existing toons ascendable instead of creating new ones!

Instead of making brand new 5-6* toons that we have to pull for, make some more of those already existing toons ascendable. The past 4 weeks we have had Alpha, Beta, Negan and Erika, all new toons we have to pull for, but all we really want is a 6* Gator… right?

5 Likes

0 Likes

rmk48qtzy50y

5 Likes

3 Likes

Let’s be honest, the “all 5s will be ascendable” was a complete lie. Right now they’re releasing at a rate of one every 6 weeks at best. Even if we assume 1 per month which would be generous, it would take well over 10 years to make all existing 5s into a 6* version. Probably 20 years to be honest. I assume 120+ existing 5s.

0 Likes

Patience. Christmas is coming.

0 Likes

(Senseless words or it won’t let me post)

0 Likes

Gator 6* is the best,lmao.

0 Likes

Just saw Madison is next. I really don’t have any hope left.

0 Likes

yes the legacy 5* should be made ascendable pronto. In the long run it will be better for all of us, players and Scopely. It will enable F2P to ascend 1 or 2 toons, compete again in a lvl up and enabling them to reach the milestones. It will keep the community healthy and a healthy community will also keep the spenders in it.

We will see a more diverse range of characters used in defense teams allowing us a smidgen of what we were looking for when we started playing this game… FUN!

0 Likes

This is definitely killing older regions slowly. Many of the low spending (“free to play”) players have been playing a long time and built diverse teams up through hard work as well as a little bit of luck. To have all that taken away from them has become too much for some, especially when Scopely is stifling our ability to even attempt to rebuild the teams we had previously.

Pretty sure most are only staying for the camaraderie and the love of the Walking Dead universe rather than any current aspect of the game

2 Likes