Maiximum number of likes?

I’m getting this message when I click heart (like) on post “You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 418101.95993152034 hours before trying again.”

Bugs are spilling on forums?

5 Likes

Perhaps it’s time for somebody to check themselves into LA meetings.

I too am getting the same message…

2 Likes

Haha does it really say that ridiculous number? Mine always tells me the correct Hours or Minutes till I can like again.

It seems like it is fixed, but who knows, I’m spreading too much love it seems…

4 Likes

Haha I just reached my limit @discourse

Strange, it also didn’t give me the warning telling me I only have a few likes left for the day.

@techmando any chance u can move this to the “Site Feedback” category. That is where posts about the forums platform should go so Discource can see them.

Moved this topic to Site Feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahh so that’s why I don’t get more likes you have all reached your daily limit already… phew I was starting to think people didn’t like me

1 Like

I’m running into that a lot!

Guess I gotta be more miserly with the likes

1 Like

Once you post more, read more, reply to comments more, you’ll become more ‘trusted’ which will give you a higher maximum of likes, posts etc you can do every day. It doesn’t take long. It really doesn’t. Simply just be active.

I really really need them to come up with a joking / being silly font so people can tell when I’m serious or just taking the p…

Oh bugger. I need more coffee I think :rofl::rofl::rofl: sorry! Haha

Thanks for the heads up. We discovered this earlier today and a fix is
being deployed right now. Hold your fire…

3 Likes

Thanks @discourse !

This. This is why I chose this platform. This is why I switched us. :slight_smile:
Fun fact, we haven’t heard from vbulletin in YEARS. lol

1 Like

Woot! Totally welcome Shane. Happy to be of service.

– Hawk

1 Like

Wow… great customer service…

*taps foot…