Magna for 100 bucks.... for some

Screenshot_20190130-162713

1 Like

@JB.Scopely why some people get magna for one big pack save and another people must pull 4 big packs?

5 Likes

Because that’s how buying in bulk works, it’s simple economics.

In some regions you only have to do a 10 pull to receive 125 gravy boats, but in most you have to do a 40 pull.

Screenshot_20190130-154127_Samsung%20Internet

Clearly seeing if dropping the quota boosts revenue.

9 Likes

My region is a 10 pull region but I already have 2 Magnas :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Ours is 40. I’d say this is a legitimate question considering that’s a significant difference in cost. It would be worth using a key to transfer to a region if you really wanted to lol basically 100$ and a key vs 400$

4 Likes

To quote myself on the issue:

2 Likes

This has players with level 50 and people with level 150 also. This no is only for lower level players…

Agreed.

But its ok. Not like the people from Troup can join another region or will ever have to compete against regions who get the offer for 40 pulls. Oh, wait…

1 Like

14 Likes

Does this actually surprise anyone? Of course I did a 40 and got 0 ascendables… oh wait… I got magna and an impair gun!

4 Likes

My region has both 40 pulls for them and 10 pulls for them on separate wheels.

1 Like

In a region with 10 pulls, plenty in my faction have hopped on the deal

#NotDEDICATED

2 Likes

This reminds me of something. Can’t put my finger on it but yeah it involved something for some too

1 Like

#nOtDeDicATeD

What if they already did 30 pulls and its just says “10 more”

1 Like

Can confirm that is not the case

40 on my region. Surprise surprise.

And I’m sure we won’t here an answer from our TWO community managers. They busy.

1 Like

Rollback is coming. It is certain.