Magie 6 étoiles

Where is the Maggie 6 promised scop? We’re still waiting and waiting

Coming mid October

C’est long mais merci pour le tuyau. Normalement c’était un tous les mois me semble sur 3 mois

It’s Scopes I mean is what it is , could surprise with another but they stated by mid October Maggie only also I hope good but probably meh asf !

Oui on verra bien pour eux plus intéressant de mettre des persos pour sortir la carte bleu :credit_card::wink:

Since their fiasco where they gave a list of future ascendables in ‘early 2018’ then decided ‘early 2018’ meant June, I don’t quite trust those vague dates. Mid-October could technically be the 30th, right? It’s not the end of the month until the 31st.

2 Likes

Then everyone will complain about another yellow command or she lost her command and sucks. Which will it be?

Another yellow command? I missed out on Nik, have ftp had other yellow commands available?

No none at all only Nik

I , concur

If you missed out on nik you followed bad advice

1 Like

I did and because of my actual balance at time as I came back after mods but stayed before said happening so aka fuawked out of Nik and Shawn which was a killer for awhile #regrets

That’s hilarious.

I repeatedly explained to people throughout the entire league season that a yellow command will be useful far longer than a green damage-doer. And then didn’t follow my own advice. I knew better.

Edit: And I already have 5 non-bound 8% weapons, both atk and crit, all with huge. So I really have no excuse.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.