Maggie's AR Map Stages

Was just wondering what the last 2 stages of Maggie’s AR Roadmap are. Walkers or human stages?

0 Likes

Human stages. Hard ones so can’t auto

0 Likes

Ok thanks for the help :grin:

0 Likes

I got rekt on stage 3. Any tips for these last few levels? I can’t afford to waste more tubes if I lose.

Should I stick with only Tough characters?

0 Likes

I went all blue on the human stages, and when Maggie wasn’t a compulsory ally I took a healing faction ally so that I had two healers. Worked for me. Oh, and battle items too, def and attack down for them, def and attack up for me.

0 Likes

I used battle items, specifically the def down and attack down bomb that affects the whole group, smelling salts, and high replenishes.

0 Likes

Hasta cuando dan los tubos de laboratorio para el mapa de carreteras

0 Likes

Ahhh, crack out the old nerve gas / tear gas tactics of old

2 Likes

Why did it tell me that stage 3 involved walkers, and yet I see humans? That was a disappointing waste of 200 tubes.

1 Like

Some here spoke of this before a few days ago. Unfortunately with Scopely these days we have to expect everything assume nothing.

Someone wrote in to support to ask for compensation but I don’t think it will happen…

1 Like

Pienso que el torneo mañana es la final vez que van a dar tubos. Si necesitas más pienso que vas a tener a comprarlos.

0 Likes

The good ol’ Scopely bait-and-switch

If that’s not a Webster’s definition… I’m not sure what is?

0 Likes

0 Likes

Here is the team I used on all 3 of the last stages:
Lead: Blue Andrea
Eric
White Shiva
Hunter
Alpha (Blue)

I know it’s pretty not F2P, but I will say this:

You can substitute Hunter for another Eric, he’s very good for this map actually.

As for White Shiva, I assume quite a few people have her since she was given out in a cheap token wheel… She’s a god send for this horrible map. my best substitute option would be Naya easily, since she does a lot of garuanteed damage, something you will desperately need.

As for Alpha, she did the least, you could probably swap her out for Lee or someone else, maybe even another Andrea

Point made. Not impossible

0 Likes

Tough few maps but makes a change from auto-ing everything

Took this team, with Magna shield and the help of some tear gas & nerve gas got through no probs

0 Likes

S6++ fails. Without having a revive toon, or workshop at the correct level to craft those all who are s6++ and below wont pass.

1 Like

But I had to use special grenades a couple of times.

0 Likes

It’s possible you need to think outside box. As the above pic used Sara hemorage which give bleed damage that doubles everytime and if you have a lacerator even better. Maybe use a fire/heavy bleed team. Also I recommend brining a guardian.

1 Like