Made this while we wait for Andrea

I made this to help pass the time while we all wait for the release of Andrea.

andreafinal

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who took a second to check this out. It’s appreciated. Hope everyone pulls the toon they have been wanting from the anniversary wheel. Good luck!

Well done mate

Thanks, appreciate it. I also have a .mp4 version with the theme music but it seems I can’t upload that here. Bummer. :frowning_face:

It’s a cool video but I don’t understand how everybody can demand that she’s not nerfed when all we’ve seen is the artwork.

Pretty nice!!

I see what you did there :wink:

It’s meant as a joke. Not everything is mean to be taken literally.

It’s all good @DecaturSwine. Besides I thought the joke went well with the expression on her face. Take care.

Can’t tell around here most times. My apologies mate.

Nice that was cool

Thanks, I appreciate it and thank you as well to everyone else who did too.

Now you know they’re totally gonna nerf her
bound weapon > a water pistol
Part of her AR will have stun
With a bikini outfit with stat > splash DMG
(cos why not :joy: )

:thinking: Well the probably weren’t until you just gave them all these awesome ideas. :rofl:

Comming soon Bikini Babes of TWD. :heart_eyes:

yumi

Looks like Yumiko and Magna are down for it. :grin:

I want to blame someone in the forums, who’s post I can not find right now, typical :joy:

Better yet make it ala DOA we have enough babes in WD, ofc no KoeiTecmo physics for the assets

They are working on a DOA 6. Maybe we can get some Walking Dead DLC for it. :rofl:

What ever happened to the stun gun Clem promo

LMAO oh that would be golden haha!

Whatever her eventual card is when she’s released will be a nerfed version of what’s in my mind, maaaaaaan.

I would assume she will stay true to her 5-star version. Hoping for 40% Att and Huge AR to all Tough. Also, hope we don’t have to wait much longer. What a tease they are with updating her model and then nothing.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

No, your right. My mistake. It’s fixed now, thanks.

I usually call them by colors but it sounds so kindergarten-like so the one time I don’t, of course, I make a stupid mistake. :grin:

I made a mnemonic device to help me learn to avoid making the same mistake in the future. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I stick to colors haha, i can remove my post now