Lydia event missing one

One pull away from Lydia and it’s not attainable. Bad math on scopely part? What to do? Spent good money with no results.

Hope it was worth it but I’m guess probably not.

Keep surviving!!

I’ll take it to the team sorry for the inconveniences thank you for bearing with us.

1 Like

You mean u are on 59/60 and there’s no more sale for tokens?

Yeah same thing happened to me as well. 59/60. Message support and they tell me “there will be more offers keep surviving”

1 Like

Get screenshots, if stash expires before you are able to get that last pull I am pretty sure Google/Apple/Amazon would be happy to hear from you.

1 Like

Well… Didn’t have to go for broke but still… Ouch.

1 Like

How much did you spend?

Did you get anything good with walker head tokens though ?

Them. With the exception of Ryker and Lydia, all others are dupes…

The rest were 4 stars…

In my currency (1.3 times usd) I think it was:

1 Like

Wow, that’s actually very nice, gratz!

Initially was a little disappointed not to have pulled alpha, but I realise 2 little Carls can be extremely annoying when their ARs go off

1 Like

I’d rather get blue Carl then this Alpha (luckily I have Carl, but I would still take a second one instead of Alpha)

I wonder if its intentional so they can see who may have bought tokens from another source…

1 Like

Got mine

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely have a faction mate who is at 59/60 and of course Lydia is the 60th… support is not helping… any info?

Trust me it’s not a test of any sort. They done fudged it up as per usual.

Easy solution? @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely gift all players 1 token…

You are welcome for this easy button solution

It’s kind of embarrassing community managers don’t even acknowledge this huge problem. Players are spending $250 and are being left without Lydia. How can they ignore this thread? Shameful. @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

1 Like