Lucille Token Pull Results! Post Them Here!

I got Carrie :blush:

I got close to Neeg. Too close. Canteer here.

2nd Negan. Not sure if I want to ascend another one.

My dear condolences. Would be better to acquire the normal Epic Strong Gleen, he’ll be ascendable soon enough.

1st pull - Military Watch.

Happy with this, as it will allow me to T3 Yumiko and still have another left over of Negan when he is ready. :):grinning:

Sigh… All I really wanted was a Romanov or that sweet Negan. Well, a few Whetstones will do the job.

The lesser chance of dupes applies to toons within a pull, not whether or not you have that toon in your roster already.

I got new 6* Legendary Alucard, so OP. Causes 700% bleed damage to all ememies adjacent, heals 70% HP, and causes confuse for 3 turns. Leader skill: All teammates get 65% boost to all stats. Glad I pulled him. :slight_smile::+1:

I signed up to this forum just to let the whole world know i pulled a police shield =/

I got Glenn. I tried him on the road and his gatherer skill actually works. It´s not much but everything helps :smile: Screenshot_1Screenshot_2

Tripod. :fearful:

Ten characters need to type. Ugh

How many try’s did it take? I’ve had him since he first came out and I feel like his drop rate progressively gets worse. been using him all day on the 0 energy rm and he has only dropped me 1* parts 2 times and I have been playing the game since 9am EST.

A glove… not happy lol

1st pull School Bag.

I got a canteen, lucky day

Schoolbag. At least I need schoolbags :frowning:

I pulled yellow negan.

I’ve been playing 2 years and have never had this kind of luck before…

it’s a shame I made up my mind that I’m quitting in a month so it feels like a vain attempt for me to stay…

Meh

Chances of getting duplicates has been reduced, nowhere is it stated that you wouldn’t get duplicates ever again.

Tripod :sob::sob::sob: