Lucas / Garrett 5★ / 6★ - [New Characters]

Hello everyone!

In an effort to be transparent, and to share new, official content with you first and foremost – I will be posting new character dossiers to the forum so you will always be the first to see what’s coming up!

For this update we have 2 new characters!

5★ Garrett

6★ Garrett

5★ Lucas

IMG_1529

6★ Lucas

IMG_1528

Feel free to leave all feedback and suggestions below.

*Disclaimer: These characters are not released at this time. Stats are subject to change.

9 Likes

B/Y tank teams are going to look ridiculous.

4 Likes

What the world of a leaderskill Garrett has lol

4 Likes

I like that it’s different. Shakes up the possibilities of team builds. But 6* Zeke has a new best friend.

9 Likes

Sweet I’m waiting for yellow red defense lead. Will be nice

3 Likes

I mean…this is basically a mirabelle lead stopper to people who attack with her

1 Like

Lucas could be fun, as well. I don’t know that he’s top-tier, but that could change depending on what’s upcoming.

Thanks Shane

1 Like

Yeah basically they want to slowly go around in a circle with tank teams at high AP before they go to speed teams.

13 Likes

I think Lucas is what we been waiting for far as leaderskills am sad that it’s only for reds

Yeah, that’s what I was implying. The current red 6* are limited to Premier for the most part.

2 Likes

Totally lol pure pay wall

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the Garrett pull results thread

1 Like

All in all I’ll pass on both. I like the leads but my stun swords come in hard against everyone, including full stun Erika teams, these wouldnt change my strat, might even make it easier.

I would love to see more bicolor mixups like Garrett or universals. Very exciting

3 Likes

Soooo promo or war prizes? Lol promo

7 Likes

Something I want to see change on Garrett is to lower his AP cost and to change his active skill to where he can give all teammates a defense buff or attack buff( already counters to this in the game both active skills and certain characters adrenaline rush)

You know the answer :wink: :money_mouth_face:

only difference between lucas’ rush is ap

1 Like

Thank you for sharing with us! It would be cool to have more mix and match leaders like Garret!

4 Likes