Lots of useless legendary characters

Many have accumulated several hundred legendary characters that were once bought or won with large investments. But now their era has passed, and hundreds of characters take up inventory and cannot be rationally used. Maybe it’s time to come up with a mechanism to benefit from legendary characters? It took years of playing and hundreds of dollars to collect them, and now it’s just a pile of rubbish that YOU turned them into when you released the S class. Introduce a special type of glasses on the black market (for example), update the range of products, and we will convert our characters into these glasses. This will be fair on your part.

11 Likes

Hundreds of dollars? Mine cost me nothing.

4 Likes

It’s a fair point, but most of the player base have become immune to the huge depreciation in a toons worth and value.

There are some that are still very useful:
-All commands, in particular Slater, Zander and Siddiq plus any yellow commands holding an 8%
-Doc for obvious reasons
-Raven for the elusive
-Roadie for that epic Daze to all (I will definitely be getting her from the box after the blunderbuss)
-Harper, Diego and Dale for their defence down to all
-Blue Carl for his leaders kill and revive
-An argument could be made for the two paybacks

7 Likes

Even if the players did not spend real money, they were wasting their time, which is also a resource. Most legendary characters are now below Benedict in value. One character can be turned in for 2k points, and Benedict in the same warehouse is 14k points. This is not fair. I am not suggesting to remove completely legendary characters, but to give the opportunity to exchange them. There are many items that are always in demand: weapon components, equipment, trainers, arsenal tokens, etc.

3 Likes

You can exchange them for SD points and buy trainers and weapons from the depot.

2 Likes

Some of them always were mostly useless. But most are only as useless as you make them.

1 legendary character 2k points, and 1 benedict 14k points. Joker huh?

5 Likes

Don’t worry, same will happen to your S Class characters as well eventually

3 Likes

@ClarkKent20 has a good point tbf, the depot is a joke for the price of what you can get and it does need a huge update (hint hint nudge nudge PC member :stuck_out_tongue: )
P.s. thanks for the changes you’ve already helped with

3 Likes

I’m just pointing out that the mechanism he’s suggesting, turning in old characters to buy other items in the game, already exists. I don’t know what additional benefit comes from turning in using the black market rather than supply depot when the issue is the economy.

And yes, the content refreshes in all the wheels and depots is a frequent topic of conversation.

4 Likes

Good job, as long as you guys keep championing causes like this in PC, I will always consider you the MVPs of the game. Thanks Ladygeek!

1 Like

Please don’t tell me you think that’s a fair exchange, that too with the current state of Supply depot.

1 Like

I said, the issue is the economy.

1 Like

I think like we can exchange 5* for trainers in training grounds if we get the same for 6* .
Let’s say exchange 1 6* for 1 Bernadette will be great .
At least this won’t make that Angry when you pull a 6* from war wheel

1 Like

Level up :+1:

How dare you…

No mention of Kyle?

2 Likes

Haha I actually used him multiple times in this Draft arena - good call!

My issue isn’t in power creep, hey a slingshot used to be a weapon to defend a civilisation, it’s the complete mismatched offers and exchanges. I have to think hard and weigh up pretty much everything I exchange and have no real baseline to compare stuff to.

Great example is trainer bags, after creating a spreadsheet and tracking the exp per coin ratios over a few weeks I now know what bags to buy (ignoring food required for levelling). I can’t be bothered to do that with everything and it’s exhausting and not what I want in my few minutes break from normality. Also it feels like a sneaky move to trick people into buying poor offers or wasting resources on poor exchanges.

1 Like

So, almost support role fighters still useful, but damage ones became trash

2 Likes

We should be able to turn them into a new class of trainer above Brian.