Lots of coins, please help

I have been mostly a free player and I have a good team from past events & rewards etc… finally decided to spend some $$ and did a lot of offers total of about $80 now I have more coins than iv ever had… would like some advice about smart ways to spend etc… trying to stay away from premier wheel bc can get into the “maybe next pull” mindset and spend them all and end with nothing… any tips are welcome, thanks

1 Like

Don’t spend them. That way you always have hope. Spend them and reality will take the hope away.

18 Likes

Only pulls make your team better.

1 Like

hes asking for help…way to go. Pull on a guaranteed toon that you want. Nice stash for a f2p…ignore the idiots too…do what you want they are your coins.

7 Likes

That’s what I’m thinkin but also I’m kind of alright where my team is at now, I regularly score over 200k in war so not desperate for new toons… don’t want to spend then next week a super awesome one comes out, but I guess that cycle will never end… trying to be patient

1 Like

Every two week a new s-class come, and weigh what you wanna attack with

3 Likes

Yea I had never done an offer before so I had a few 16k and 20k offers… had to spend $40 in Kings of Avalon to get to lvl 19… signed up for Hulu, donated to aspca, bought some diapers from online retail cash back program lol all during 2x event so figured would be best use of $$ since they charge $100 for 8k… now it’s over I want to make sure I get best use and don’t squander them bc will never have close to this much ever again… thinking to save for a s class wheel but the one now is not useful, he is yellow and I run red/blue team

I just gave him the advice I use myself for more than two months. Don’t care whether you like it or not

6 Likes

now thats a proper answer.

1 Like

Just wait the next toon will always be better than the last one

1 Like

lol…this guy. Cracking.

1 Like

The guy wanted advice. which you gave in a proper and correct manner. Waiting is not a good idea as you will never get anyone. At some point you will have to say fk it. tommorow never comes. Thing is…do you get yesterdays promo or tommorows or next weeks. I pulled for yellow priya. Got her. useless now…but at the time i got a hard on. Next month a new one comes out.

1 Like

He is still busy judging my response. If I had it to do over again, I’d never spend a dime on this game. I’m not advicing waiting. I’m advising do not spend.

3 Likes

no as i use 1 turn…and molly your response was not worth an answer.

Pull in a guarantee. Go for attack toons. Heng Yen is amazing even as a 6*. He will be good for a really long time with that skill. Priya is good, range attack lead who can shut down acrive skills. You can get the toons from pulls and now collect the items for free.

1 Like

1 turn?

for old school?

He plays 1 turn and hit flee

yeah right

I could

1 Like