Lost my account

My main account that has a name of Magikarp, Level 43 and leader of Grand Phantasm in Davidson server. I accidentally log out of Facebook and i lost my save file. I’m a free to play player and i forgot to take screenshot of my account code. What do i do guys?

Currentlt I’ve sent three requests to retrieve back my account but they decline because i don’t have any receipts and no screenshot of my acc code.

Obvious question. Did you try to log back in and link your account? If you had it linked to Facebook before it should be seamless.

Enjoy your life, your still new enough where you might not realize how trash this company treats their players… but in are seriously sounds like you might be out of luck.

7 Likes

I’ve tried all the facebook accounts that i used, but none of them worked. If this game supports Google save, it would’ve been better.

1 Like

Is there a way for me to contact the company’s staff personally?

That’s really helpful for the op :roll_eyes:

It’s a wrap. Start over if you want to keep playing.

1 Like

I doubt support would help you without code and/receipt

1 Like

I would encourage you to re-contact our customer support by following this link https://scopely.com/customer-support/ so they can have a look at this particular issue for you.

Note: Remember to provide them your account code if possible. (you will find this code in the following format within your player profile in the game (XXX-XXX-XXX)]

GR

Even with your account code, my understanding is that they won’t help a free to play recover their account.

I’m sorry. It sucks.

The customer support doesn’t want to cooperate because i did not have any purchases inside the game and have a receipt as a prove.

Why can’t the company just change the Facebook link to Google? Wouldn’t that save much more trouble?

Did you even read what that guy said or just swooped in with the automated response? Lol

2 Likes

What about a free trial receipt? Some customer service reps accept it and some don’t. If they tell you that they don’t accept free trial receipts, close the ticket and open a new one

How do i do that? Do you mean the free 7 day trial Club Membership?

Yes, I once got a customer service rep that accepted that as a receipt

Dang, i didn’t register for the free 7 day trial

Ah…well I’m sorry to tell you this but ur account is lost. Even if you had ur account code they won’t retrieve it with just that alone

But if you want to find ur account code I’ve found looking thru old line chats media helped

Can i get the 7 day trial with another account and use the receipt as proof?

Yes you can but that totally depends on who you get when you open a ticket. U can buy a $1 offer and it’ll still count no questions asked