Losing charachters

I’ve lost 3 characters from my roster, why is this happening? All 3 of them were levelled up too. Is it something I’ve done and how could I get them back? Thanks

Unfortunately, no one on the forums is going to be able to answer this. Sometimes it helps to sort by name to look for a character, and remember you have to check the characters on teams and the characters not on teams because there will always be two separate sorts. If you still can’t find them, your only option is to message support. Support will be able to tell you if you accidentally sold or used one in levelup, but they won’t replace them if you did.

6 Likes

Don’t forget you can also lock your toons so you don’t accidentally sell them or use them when leveling up other toons. I see my faction mates show off a toon in our chat group and half the time they have the lock open. Better to be safe than sorry. Hope things work out for you.

2 Likes

Sometimes if you look at your SR daily team setup. You can find them there.

I have had this issue before and when I look there. My missing characters are there. Weird

1 Like

Also, if you’re just searching while in Survival Road, any toons in territories or on scavenger missions won’t show up.

Having said that, friend of mine once let his kid play with the game on his phone & she fed 5* alert Glenn to a 2* toon, only found out when he contacted support :rofl:

2 Likes

GAAAAAAASSSSSPPPPP

Like feeding filet mignon to a subway rat…

2 Likes

Where would I find the SR daily team set up please

And this is why you never let a small Kid play one of your Games.

I once gave my little sister, a DS Game I guess it was Spongebob, but I’m not sure. There was a very hard jumping passage in one level and I was so Happy I Made it. And she Just deleted my Save File. This was 10 Years ago, but I still remember it… :neutral_face:
Why did I even wrote these?

To be honest, I’m not entirely sure the ‘daughter’ story was true, & he hadn’t just done it himself while pissed.

1 Like

hit the battle button then goto survival road then it would be the survival road and not the tournament road, after that hit “go” and it will show you that team you have. I have also noticed that the tournament road uses the same team setup.

1 Like

splinter

Splinter has been insulted. Now go to your room. :wink:

2 Likes

Everyone knows he prefers pizza :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nearly identical story for me with Legacy of Goku for GBA

battuto-italian-kitchen

And who said you can’t have both at the same time? :laughing:

1 Like

Whoa…that seems like the kind of pizza you prank your friends by sending to their house

Enjoy the 200 dollar bill, bro!

1 Like

Would gladly pay $200 for a meal out with my friends over getting 80 4 star useless toons :wink:

(not saying that you do at all. just knowing that people do it all the time in the game and also not saying that people can’t do what they want to with thier own money either. don’t feel like fighting with random people today. it was the 1st thing that came to mind when i saw your reply)

1 Like

I’d want to try it. At least once.

Ditto on the pulls though. I love Chuck as much as the next guy, but I think filet pizza > 78 Chucks

Just saiyan…

1 Like

More like super saiyan…am I right? :wink:

1 Like

Note to self:

Make Goku card…

1 Like