:alert: Lori Stash Issue Announcement (Updated 05/01)

Due to an error with our May Login Stash rewards, we’ve reset the event and are providing all players with a new Lori Token for May 1, 2018.

(Keep an eye out in the Offers Section of the shop.)

*Please allow up to 16 hours to receive your new Lori Token

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Update

We are aware that the stash reset caused some players to have a higher redemption count for the stash than others.

We are currently looking into this and will keep you updated.

Thank you!

3 Likes

What about the lori museum issue that caused many of us to waste ascendance medals and 8 benedicts.

3 Likes

They are working on that as well!

5 Likes

I just received a message in my inbox about getting my resources back within 24 hours!!!

leo

5 Likes

Just got the same message… I’m honestly shocked they came thru for us.

Thanks scopely!!!

6 Likes

Good job Scopley. Gotta be honest fully expected this to be ignored.

5 Likes

Thx. Been steppin up your game lately and i LIKE IT :grin: @kalishane

5 Likes

@kalishane please ask devs to make sure it can’t still be claimed in museum if they get reimbursed.
If that’s not possible I get it and will roll with it, guess they got a Wendy drop, lucky them but I prefer that to people getting screwed

5 Likes

Will the people getting compensation also have their museum collection removed? Otherwise it’s completely unfair to those who waited to do the collection

7 Likes

They should revert everyone’s Lori back to 5 star and take all there points away from whatever they got for leveling her … as well as any rewards they received

1 Like

That’s way too much, just rollwith it

Otherwise it’s unfair to people that didn’t have Lori to accend pre maturely and then complain about it

2 Likes

I agree pope if they get everything back I want compensation for not having her to accend

1 Like

Let’s not go down this road, they did something good for players, applaud them. Better some get a break than none. It’s a marginal benefit, pretend they got a lucky pull on that event that had the 8 Bennies and hiking boots on the same wheel.

3 Likes

lori

1 Like

Wow so they are gonna get back what they used and then get another Lori free … that’s total bs

5 Likes

I like how so many people were insulting those who ascended her early and when scopely actually helps, they complain.

8 Likes

You better send every single player enough items to fully accend a character @kalishane

1 Like

Because all of us that didn’t have or her or didn’t accend her litterly are getting screwed because we didn’t jump the gun … a 2 loris and enough Bens to fully accent another toon ? How is that fair

1 Like