Looking for New Region/Faction

Hi! Seasoned player looking for a new fun active region and Faction. S9+ team is on my main account. I hit all milestones for faction events. I have scored 100k+ in 95% of all wars. I take towers (or try lol) and actually communicate during war. Let me know what region you’re in and I’ll create a mini to check it out. Thanks!! :grin:

New Update: Sorry for the late addition/update.
We have multiple faction members now wanting to move together. I didn’t want to disrupt the faction by asking more to move, but it seems it’s unavoidable. Lol

Hello lizzy pm

Wilcox. Come check out lone wolves

Chester is a good region but if you want a hard region McCormack has some good competition I have 4 accounts in 3 different regions

The Shed, in Autauga.
Good fun fac.

Gilmer come

Mitchell is a good region. We have 1 spot in the faction I’m in. We finished #1 as a region last crw faction was #19

Lizzy if you haven’t already picked a faction we could use you in Jeff Davis Region Clear Faction. I am the Ldr there and if you contact me we can chat about it. My ldr handle is Shark(Clear_Ldr) Give us a try, we have War coming up this weekend, join us as a filler and if you like us then stay!! Thx in advance

New Update: Sorry for the late addition/update.
We have multiple faction members now wanting to move together. I didn’t want to disrupt the faction by asking more to move, but it seems it’s unavoidable. Lol

Move the whole faction. Mitchell would welcome some new factions

Aha! The shed/emerge is still around :smile:

It certainly is.
Who dis?

I was in Indo :smile:

How many people you have? Were looking for 4

We are needing factions. Pm me if interested for further details.