Locked out of game since update

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely
@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely
@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely
@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely
@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

Seriously, is it normal to spam these guys to get an answer ? In other games this issue would be fixed asap

Please never update straight away, there are always bugs, wait until you are forced to do it

Mines the same haven’t been able to get in to the game for about 5 hours now how do I report it if I can’t get in the game

Problème de connexion avec le fournisseur internet Orange

You can send an email to support at

twdsupport@scopely.com

Have a nice day :innocent:

I am experiencing same. Game doesn’t work on 4G but does on WiFi

Orange c’est pas mondial… c’est pas la cause de tous les problèmes :joy:

Same here. I hope scopely are going to compensate us with the rewards they made us lose

They should.

They won’t.

Well i got back in for about an hour then the same issue happened again. Gettig behind on SR, managed to do cruising but need to do more to get the steering wheels AND keep up with level up tournament. Thats without dropping in factons leagues. Need to raid to get tyres :frowning:

@JB.Scopely can someone please give this post a response?? It’s not fair that we have to fail on events and limited collectibles whilst getting absolutely no response

Good Morning! Could you please DM me with your Internet Provider?

It has nothing to do with internet providers. Many people with different IP experienced the same issue.
Had to uninstall/install 3 times the game before the issue disappears.

closed #41

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.