Locked out of game - 11 days - need HELP

Hopefully the moderators here can help me, but when I was trying to transfer regions I got locked out. It seemed to reset my account, and I keep going through a tutorial loop that ends with me having to put a name on for my account and I reset and then locks me out at this screen

. Please help. Have asked for help for 11 days and have just received messages that they have noted the problem but cannot advise when this can be fixed.

My account was in Miller - EAD faction - name Disinfectant and I have received screenshots that the account is still there. Playing for 3 years. Want my account back please!!!

Nice faction name

A guy from my faction is with exactly the same problem since 10 days, another friend with a similar problem since about 6 weeks… but they don’t care for it… doesn’t even answer. . All the best for you… hope you’re luckier

@CombatMan @Shawn.Scopely @JB.Scopely @TayTron

@JB.Scopely @Shawn.Scopely @CombatMan someone please help this player. Ead are awesome folks. Hate to see this be an issue for any of them.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.