Locked out 6 days, recurring problem

I’ve been locked out of the game once again. This time unable to get past the loading screen for six days without crashing.

It’s the bug that affected a lot of players about 2 months ago right before war. Except it keeps happening for me. Multiple contacts with support and no one will look at it.

@GR.Scopely

A bump because it’s still happening. Over a week now.

This is happening to many people, a few fac mates also, seens to happen after “updates” @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely @Shawn.Scopely @TayTron any info on this? If no one is looking into this, can you escalate it please so it gets fixed? It is still happening to many people

Still unable to access the game. 9 days now it crashes after the loading screen. Support says they “referred it to the team” and “can’t promise a time for a fix”. Basically no one even looking at it.

Are you still having the same issues?

Yes. Tried reinstalling and tried on multiple devices. On a new device, I can install and play thru the tutorial, but as soon as my account is linked, the game will crash on loading. 11 days now.

Contact jb on line will speed the process up if you have your account code

Sorry that sucks! Having the same issue just so you know you’re not alone. I’ve done everything but nuke my account. Which is sounding more and more appealing every day this shit happens.

I talk to JB on line quite frequently with all the problems I have with this game. Says he can’t help. I have my account code memorized as many times as I’ve had to contact support

1 Like

13 days now @TayTron @GR.Scopely

Same problem here running on 9 days now.

Automated replies from support and wishing on an update

1 Like

Coming up on three weeks unable to play. At this point I’m just uninstalling for good. It was a fun game for almost 3 years, but so buggy now that just trying to play it is causing me stress.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.