LiveOps Q&A - Weekend Rewards

Provide any questions or suggestions you have for this weekend’s event rewards. @kalishane will be giving this to the LiveOps team for them to answer/comment and post them here (preferably before prizes are set).

Edit - Mine are as follows:

SUGGESTIONS

• Please DO NOT make the primary rewards Prestige Tokens, 5* tokens, or anything that makes way for RNG to decide the fate of the rewards for the higher ranking factions (preferably the primary prize should be a unique 5* ascendable or 6* toon)
  • Please do not include arbitrary items such as ultra elite or elite rare gear bags. The vast majority does not want them.
  • Please add Lucille Tokens as a secondary or tertiary prize

QUESTIONS

• Why did rewards take a sharp decline shortly after war went down for months?
  • Do any of you play the game to know what are considered decent prizes?
  • Can rewards be changed during an event if an overwhelming majority of players are dissatisfied with rewards for a particular event?
  • Would you please let us know the exact rewards ahead of time (preferably beating VK to the punch)?

Benedicts! Lucille tokens! EDIT: Also a 6* for first?

Benedicts and ascend 5 for 1st

Can you include 6* for top 3 pls. Can you include benedicts and museum collection pieces for Dwight/Dwights Rifle

From a 1st place faction we want a unique toon that can be upgraded into a 6*. Or a 6* unique toon outright.
This with included crates with 6* gear to T4 the characters. In addition crates (different from previous crates) with T3 6* gear.

2nd should get a 5* that can be a upgraded to a 6* - -or a 6* non-unique outright.

3rd should be an OP 5* that isnt in the wheel.

4-10 - 5* tokens and Benedicts.

Hey guys!

Please submit any Questions regarding anything Live Ops related here.

This includes:
Prize / Reward Questions
Event Questions
Wheel Questions

We’ll do our best to answer them!

Level Up Rewards?

Benedicts!!. Need those 5* trainers to ascend my first 6*. Many others in my faction / region are also at the point of having their ascendable toon finally at T4 lvl 80 but don’t have enough 5*s to do it.

A unique ascendable 5* for 1st place. Lets get back to what made war prizes special.

Will six star tier 4 gear be milestone rewards?

Hi LiveOps team, can the players see an update to the 5* character token wheel in the near future as more and more ascendable characters get released?

Is it possible in WAR if a new ascendable character will be top prize and/or prizes to have at least the 1st place be the 6* version already to offer some sort of true incentive unless its already exclusive. Also benedicts/gear/event relevant prizes in milestones are always great.

Also why do you typically dilute the wheels with unnecessary items, you can still keep the odds low for the best ones but it would help to reduce complete frustration when getting a 5* police shield hoping for 6* gear and/or a brand new toon. Having a minimum level of success would be beneficial i feel to overall player satisfaction and engagement. Typically if its a matter of investing time/money and i know that ill most likely get the worst case outcome i choose to avoid it as most do. But if the worst case outcome was at least palatable to most players it would make for a much rewarding/engaging event. Example: having world stage farmable gear be in the wheel, or items players have tons of already (Ultra gear, standard 4* weapons etc.)

Also when not giving full amount of items needed such as tokens for this event, was their a plan to finish the set for players via more tournaments or just leave them with random 30 at the end?

+1 - I also wouldn’t mind past 5* promos in there - yellow sawyer, dual smg rosita - just for collection purposes :wink:

Very soon! :slight_smile:

I’ll also add Benedicts to my original post. So something like this would be perfect and make me so happy:

1st
Unique ascendable 5* toon - Primary reward
Varying amount of Lucille Tokens - Secondary reward
Varying amount of Benedicts - Tertiary reward

2nd
Ascendable 5* toon already in circulation - Primary Reward
Fewer varying amount of Lucille Tokens - Secondary reward
Fewer varying amount of Benedicts - Tertiary reward

3rd
Lesser Ascendable 5* toon already in circulation - Primary Reward

4th-6th
Varying amount of 5* tokens - Primary reward
Fewer varying of Lucille Tokens - Secondary reward

7th-10th
Fewer varying amount of 5* tokens - Primary reward

11th-15th
Fewer varying amount of 5* tokens - Primary reward
Fewer varying amount of Basils - Tertiary reward

16th-25th
Etc.

26th-50th
Etc.

51st-100th
Etc.

Definately a 5* ascendable toon for top 3. If u want people to spend we need something that can justify spending for. People see tokens and that instantly drops there interest and participation. At this point faction mins and ego are the only things keeping people scoring during war.

how about removing 3* craftable armory items from weapon premiers. iron pummels,open sights, gun actions, rubber pads etc. leave crit items, tokens, 4* parts, 4* weapons only to increase reason for spending. your premier weapons absolutely are overpriced

1st place must be either a Unique Ascendable 5★ or an Ascended 6★ (the 6★ doesn’t have to be unique if we’re being given an already Ascended toon).

If you are going to give out gear bags, they can’t be for a single piece of gear. Combine what would normally be multiple gear bags into a single bag. For instance, 1st could get a gear bag that contains either a Canteen or GPS, a piece of Legendary Gear, a piece of Epic Gear and either a Military Watch or a Hand Crank Radio. Lower rankings having different gear sets substituted. You get the idea.

Give out either Negan Tokens or Red Pieces (you know we want a chance a that Stun Weapon).

I liked it when 5*s were milestone prizes.

I know the topic says Weekend Rewards, but this is mainly for the potential war this weekend, just to clarify.

Dear LiveOps,

Do you hate us?

Thanks for your response,
Wanderer