Link updated News 😜

Hey everyone,

So another post by your noobiest youtuber!
So again I wanted to thank the community for all of their continued support. I really do appreciate all of you for watching my channel and listening to my ideas. You might not agree with all of them and that’s totally fine, it’s all about creating a discussion and brainstorming new ways to play / compete etc.

I am excited to announce that I have now been hired (still on contract) full time with Scopely. I will be continuing my work in “live ops quality assurance”. I look forward to the future and thank you all again.

Side note: no, I do not consider myself a top 25 player in the game lol (more like top 500) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Link
33 Likes

Congrats on the big step :grin:

1 Like

Congrats Link!

1 Like

I think she just tests the toons hun I don’t think she has a great deal of input into how they love to rinse people. Hopefully our toons will aleast work when theyre released now

10 Likes

What does your job entail exactly?

2 Likes

Congrats, Link!
Will you still do your You Tube videos?

1 Like

yes i will :slight_smile:

3 Likes

basically bug finding / testing

1 Like

I am hoping to get character’s to the ‘working as intended’ position lol

3 Likes

You’re going to be a busy lady then :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

hahaha already have been - but i like this type of thing

2 Likes

So, your payment will be promo toons, raid cans or pack of trainers? Just kidding :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, working for one of the biggest game company looks huge, congrats Link

3 Likes

So the errors will reduce? Like wrong missions going live? Wrong collection items? Etc

4 Likes

That’s a negative, well I hope it’s a true thing but not my “area of expertise”

So yes to the errors but maybe not those errors

1 Like

I feel u should be more of a communicater than a tester. U will get better comments than negatives this way

1 Like

Congrats! I believe in you and I know you’ll do an amazing work. Felicidades!

2 Likes

Congrats link. And i am ur ex faction mate who got kicked out from faction lol

2 Likes

Congrats Link!

2 Likes

Congrats link. I’m so happy for you x

2 Likes

Congrats, but make sure not to stop any “gates” which benefit the community lol

2 Likes