Lilly next ascendable, pls

It would be nice to see her as 6* with first f2p disarm or at least neutralize since episode 3 of TWD is coming back.

2 Likes

Scopely’s response:

11 Likes

pobrane

3 Likes

Lilly is great used to use her all the time in SR in the earl days of 6-stars. She made it so much easier with that rush. I totally wouldn’t mind seeing her get the ascension treatment.

Yeah. Im hope to ttg lilly get 6* version.

Got her yesterday, now I’m hesitant on getting rid of her.

6* Lilly? Yes please. Disarm, no way that would happen. She would be good as a crit lead though.

konrad the next ascendable, please, lol
im sure they grant my wish and not yours :rofl:

2 Likes

Are you trying to slowly destroy my blue walker SR team? Only ascendable blue characters with a crit boost are Kenny and Konrad and the latter isn’t easily attainable. Already lost Eric (although his ascendance is very good) I don’t wanna lose more of my blue SR walker team without replacements. Lilly replaced Eric on my team.

Don’t ascend them…

1 Like

Whatever toon I have and want ascendable, do that one next please.

4 Likes

I believe the game revolves around ME and MY interest. So pls make 2s acendable into whatever 6 I choose.

2 Likes

With Telltale(or Skybound) Walking Dead season 4 episode 3 coming out soon, it would be smart marketing wise to pair them up.

1 Like

its donny next

Screw this, Mark needs to be the next ascendable

Make samurai Jesus a asendable

Never get rid of non dupes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.