Lilith to the league store

We need liliths more available as a ftp option. The 1 random lilith we find in territories or world stages or the depot is not enough.

19 Likes

They do this crap on purpose. They always make something required to advance super scarce and then try to force their crappy “deals” on us to get it.

It’s been gear since the s-class launch and now you can add Lilith and 5-star weapon crafting to the pile.

6 Likes

armory token bags to the season store

2 Likes

When we had bags of trainers on league store everybody got mad as hell and complained like never before…

1 Like

I did not. Found those very useful :smiley:

I don’t even remember bags of trainers for sale in league store.

In the shop where you buy league toons, for one or two seasons they had a trainer bag. I think you could buy 20 of them for 2k each

READD THEM GEAR BAGS 3 ASCENDS AND BAGS

Bring back trainer bags in season store , rather have that than abel.
Also hop on this thread , bring war cans to league store!

1 Like

I literally did some counting the other day and need roughly 236 Liliths to max out the rushes of all my 6 stars. I find that I get about 1 Lilith every 10 days so I’ll have all these rushes maxed out in a few years

1 Like

Oh, Yeah totally. Cancel the exclusive sounds like a great idea. all of this was sarcasm

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.