Like to say this to all

Yous beautiful, yous smart, yous important! Don’t let this game make you feel any less! You are fiercely loyal and stand by this crappy game bc you have hope it’ll one day appreciate its players. Merry Christmas! Spend your time with family and keep your money in your pocket. You deserve better. And if at anytime you want a list of games that are currently appreciating their players, hit me up. I play games for money and I’ve ran into some truly great games! From CoD which I just started to Tap tap heroes to Horror field. There are games that would be honored to have you play them like pik poks into the dead 2. They have a wonderful support system. You get to fight zombies and get a pet dog and killer weapons. Tap tap is another build character game. State of Survival is hugely fun! And just getting established. Yous smart, you’d beautiful yous important! Don’t ever forget it! Thanks! Screenshot_2018-10-24-14-41-38-1

19 Likes

Quality post! Much enjoyed! Thanks!

2 Likes

I know im beautiful and deserve the best thats why i was watching my profile and see my 1232 days in a row and said, i deserve better now im in a game i love and that with mere $100usd in 2 months and some luck have almost all the toons i love

Its a relief dont worry any more about roadmaps, milestones, new toons S toons i will never get, war for 5-7 hours in a nightshift

5 Likes

Your welcome and thanks! These players deserve love from someone! Lol.

2 Likes

That’s wonderful! I’m so happy for you! Happy holidays!

What a bloody nice guy!

2 Likes

Happy holidays to you to beautiful person :wink:

1 Like

I’m a chick. But thank you! Happiest of holidays to you!

Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

Sorry fair maiden

1 Like

You’re a funny guy, op.

1 Like

Gal but thanks! Lol. I think.

What are you the “help”?

Ahahaha! That actually came from a diff movie! The color purple! Lol. But this made me lol thanks! Happy holidays!

3 Likes

Nah, definitely from The Help.

3 Likes

Its from the color purple. I’ve never seen the help. They may have repeated lines from “the color purple” but that’s the origin. Lol.

1 Like

Google disagrees.

1 Like

The very first link is a YouTube clip from The Help, not The Color Purple. The entire screenplay is available here:

https://www.scripts.com/script-pdf/19950

Search for ‘kind’…no hits on that quote.

1 Like

We are both right! Its said in a different way but both movies have similar lines. Lol. I just saw the part on the help. Okay.

1 Like

That’s why the confusion. I remember shug saying it to Celia in a similar manner on the color purple. And its also said by a child on the help. Art repeats itself I guess. Lol. Sorry abt that.

1 Like