LG’s PC update
I just wanted to drop an update on this week’s PC activities. It was a short week, with LA unavailable to us Thursday and Friday. We had a meeting on Tuesday with Scopely to talk more about communication and rewards. Some PC members had conflicts with work/family obligations, so it was a little quieter.
We had a new member join us. They’re getting acclimated to Discord right now. No, it’s not Parker (sorry)
PC items that were brought up (this is not an all-inclusive list; I apologize to other PC members for anything I missed something here. Feel free to chime in on the comments)
- the new method of acquiring S class is undesirable
- Typhoon event is underwhelming
- would like another avenue to get ascendance medals
- newer regions may be unable to complete some of the Typhoon event missions because toons like Michelle really haven’t been very available to them.
- concern over the drop rate of cakes on the Mia wheel
- faction raid rewards are underwhelming
- we need more communication on the schedule for the S class collectibles (in particular, the roadmaps for ice cream and keys, so players can judge if they’re worth doing every day)
- concern about S class Raulito and the bleed meta
- 100 pull cap for an ascendable was well-received
- suggested that lower priced offers ($30-50 range) would be better
Discussed at the meeting
- Communication again
- PC suggested a specific lead time is necessary for event communication, Scopely feedback was this might not be feasible
- Assignment for the PC: is it helpful to post advance notifications of events without details as a middle ground?
- They’re working on ways for the events to have tighter communication
- In game blog is coming soon (LG - my memory fails me, might be next release next month? Please don’t quote me on that, my notes aren’t complete on this)
- we’ll get some more communication in the next few weeks (I assume on the forums) about the PU roadmap
Some things in the pipeline:
- more talks about war rewards
- some talks about characters to be developed (generic talks, not specific characters - what are the gaps? PC provided some quick examples - legacies with bide and hemo)
- Assignment for the PC: a more thorough list of what the gaps are for characters
- some discussions about war and ideas for changes to the war wheel
Next week’s focus topics:
New Gameplay updates
Feel free to drop feedback on topics below. Personal attacks aren’t necessary.