Leveling S Class Priya

Hi

Does anyone know the actual cost of leveling S Class priya please ?

Amount of gear per level and also the amount of 2* needed for each tier ? with or without XP terrs

Dont even think about it without lvl up territories. I can’t remember the numbers but it was a lot and I used benes.

Last lvls at t4 is 10-11k XP per lvl. One lvl cost about 500k food.
I wanted her max so much and did this in two days. I used all my trainers, 3 and 4* toons and even some lilith and ulyses. Dont remember how many 2* I used.
Gear? 30 magazine bandoliers, 60 tripods, dont remember rest.
But its worth :+1:

2 Likes

5x as much gear you’ll need i.e. 5 canteens etc etc

1 Like

Spam Xp camp over and over. best way to do it if your light on trainers put both S class in for 50k each

3 Likes

I think single S class also makes the min so could get 100k

3 Likes

ok id need to know exact numbers of 2* etc.

im trying to see if i have enough to cash in my Priyas for S Class and get her to T4 L90 so i can cash in the 2 cake collections for her.

Your best bet is to hope @LadyGeek has some info.

1 Like

I did raulitito the other week and used about 3k 2*

1 Like

You need to know how much XP is needed per tier. Using 2stars is tedious. No Bennies left?

nah ive used them all up.

Oh what id do for a 1000 bennies filling my roster up now lol

2 Likes

Also to Note … S-class also gives the same level up points as a normal 6*
(But you will hear others say thats fine, and the same ones saying its not fine in red velvet cake collection … contradicting themselves)

if you want to hit 3m milestones be careful just levelling Priya, you could blow almost 60% more resources and have less than 1.8m in points lol

and 0 gear left

1 Like

yeah, it was more the S Class cake collections i was after though. have 1000 cakes left and wanted to be sure i can make it to T4 Lvl 90.

I can see where they got t4 lvl 90 from and not just S Class maxed.

They must of copied the current collection that are up for Amber/Priya and just changed the toon need and not adjusted the level requirment

1 Like

So does the collection need s class t4 lvl 90 or lvl 150?

t4 90. thats how you can tell the mission coding was just copied from the 6* version and the required toon changed

yep, but it still doesnt make it fair in my eyes.

How many 2* do you currently have cooking in your TG?

Takes around 20-30 2*s on lvl 100+ all I know…

I wouldnt even attempt to level an S-class without territories (+30% Level up) it still takes about 20 x 2* each level after level 90

basically it is alot and unless you have benedicts, you need to play it smart or it will drain resources

Do you need to hit level 90 exact? Will it recognize a level 91? Common sense would say yes so, it’s probably a big fat NO.