Level up's hot blazing rewards 🔥

It is always like that lol? Those r the most garbage rewards I’ve seen so far, that trigger depression, well let’s be clear here, they’re doing wangfa cards every event bc they know he’s trash and they didn’t made any sales out of him

1 Like

Have you noticed the tty event? Now that’s what I call garbage rewards not this.

6 Likes

Scopely should surely leave the gaming industry and do something else instead

7 Likes

Lol tournaments ain’t their thing.

1 Like

League tokens, gear markers and trainers are pretty much what I need… since you can trade paw prints for a trainer bag I don’t mind the milestones. Rank is harsh tho

3 Likes

I spent money to get him so they made some money off of him…for the record he’s not trash, he’s ridiculously strong at S-Class with his 100% Heal Reduction T2 Active and his subsequent T3 Rush which gives Crosshairs for 4 turns to all as well as permanent Hemorrhage. It seems like all we want to do now is complain but those rewards have been the same for months now…

6 Likes

@Veni! You’re back! Where have you been? Rewards and the game have gone downhill since you disappeared.

I thought he must have had a problem with hypothermia. Good to see I was wrong.

2 Likes

they’re blazing hot alright

giphy

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Prolly you’re the only one lol, cus who’s dumb enough to skip Priya, aarav, princess, mercer to get that turd. I’ve seen 2 s-class of him since his release. And there is only one guy who has him in my region, I’d get 2 of each of those I mentioned b4 I ever think about him, he’s my latest choice if not

Thats because u suck in the game

1 Like

Well there’s isn’t a team I can’t beat, whales hates me lol

I need Lilliths :sob::sob:

They haven’t given Lilliths as level up prizes for ages.

Also they seem to be giving a lot less paw prints this time.

2 Likes

Clearly you’re not worth replying to, but as I’m already here, Wangfa is extremely good S class, you and your region are dumb.

7 Likes

I only disagree about Wangfa. He is a monster and very underated, not even close to trash. When people discover how deadly his skills are they will notice.

2 Likes

I don’t think that ss shows all the milestones. It’s 12.5K if you hit 3M, I believe.

1 Like

i actually think wangfas pretty great.

He probably still uses gator as lead too.

2 Likes

Wangfa trash? Wow you definitely are out of touch.

We got a stray S class Wang Fa/Laop team doing the rounds on our region, beat all the whale teams, now everyone’s looking at getting Wang Fa.