📃 Level Up Tournament [ Feedback Poll ]

Hello everyone!

We want to keep increased Level Up Tournaments so you are able to level up your character at any time – without having to wait too long. However, we are definitely aware of the frustration with the frequency and want to see what we can do to alleviate that.

Overall, what is your biggest concern with Level Up Tournaments today?

• They are too frequent and not as fun & engaging as other events.
  • They are too frequent so I am unable to compete the way I wish I could.
  • The milestones are too high.
  • The prizes aren’t good enough.
  • I am neutral or have no issue with Level Up tournaments today.

0 voters

What is your 2nd Biggest issue with Level Up Tournaments today?

• I am neutral or have no issue with Level Up tournaments aside from above.

0 voters

What is your 3rd Biggest issue with Level Up Tournaments today?

0 voters

What is your 4th Biggest issue with Level Up Tournaments today?

0 voters

Thank you everyone!
:slight_smile:

If you feel differently than what is available above, please comment below! :point_down:

Please note: If you only have one issue, please only vote for that issue on the 1st poll. We want to get a clear understand of the supplementary points as well. Thank you.

*This is for feedback purposes and will be taken into consideration. Thank you all for your time!

From one extreme to the other

Shared with faction mates on line so they can take part as well.

Thank you for finally making a dedicated feedback thread for level up kalishane. From what I read on here, in my region and my own experience is that level up is really too frequent. 2 a week should suffice. 1 solo one faction would be great it would help players prepare. I still think rewards aren’t that great but it’s obviously not ad bad as raid milestones. Main thing is when there’s a level up it feels like there’s no real reason to be online because it takes a few minutes to level up your characters and then… It’s done. So yeah

Thank you for giving us all away to express and be heard.
This has been shared to my faction and server.

Shared with faction over LINE. Most should see it by the end of the day. Thanks @kalishane and your team.

Appreciate the opportunity to provide feedback, thank you @kalishane

We need the you got lucky mission to be there at all time so we can coin it back

@kalishane
no farmable gear map.
No way to get consistent legendary gear.
Gloves and shirts farming is simply mind numbing for the amounts needed to level quickly or win tournaments. Scavenger Luck can give you millions in extra points versus someone with equivalent resources saved up.

Addressing these things would make constant LUs much more palatable.

2 million is a crazy high milestone, I want to tier 4 my six stars and can’t without being top faction, knowing your not gonna be top faction because it’s too hard to get gear is kinda discouraging, I love this game, but it doesn’t love me. Lol

Being in a top faction doesn’t help much either tbh. We rarely get a gps or canteen for prizes other than the one crw recently. Other than that we get them the same as everyone else the nugget events and from events like this rtp one through rng if we are lucky(which I never am).

Solid poll. Glad to see it!

Does that last option not remind anybody else of the old roadmaps during one of the events. “I am neutral, I feel nothing” LOL

Agreed. I’m in a top faction, and I just finally got enough to get my 2nd 6star to t4. I’m so far from getting a 3rd. And my gear doesn’t even come from faction events usually.

My biggest issue with it is faction locking. Faction events are better, but I’ve got inactives that I’d like to remove and I can’t because the damn faction is locked.

I try my best in level ups, still have yet to hit the 2million milestone and only hit the 1.25 milestone a few times. Lack of gear, ygl missions and toons to keep up with all these level ups is a struggle. I have full 6* teams in both regions, but still not even close to getting anyone to tier 4. Frustrating cause in war I can hit 300k in both regions, finish sr or even hit the final raid milestones when I have the proper cans, even tho that milestone is far too high at 4200.

I think instead of level up
1- cross region blitz
2-5 vs 5 like faction assault event.5 toons from my faction against 5 toons from another faction fight each other that would be fun

We really would like to have a 6 star gear roadmap.

there could be alternate ways to reward us from leveling up toons than making it a daily “official event”. Other games do this all the time ya know

I like the idea, making it so we wait less. We’d just need the resources to make it easier to to level what we have without spending 20 hours a day farming