Let's see those zachary pulls!

Let’s see it guys. How many pulls does it take to get zachary?

You thought past crw were bad with all the Zack’s… good luck this weekend everyone. Surprised it took them this long to put him back up

3 Likes

I’d like to do a few singles but im saving my league coins to move regions by the end of the week

3 Zachary from 10pull

7 Likes

never kskskskskksksks

0 zachary from 0 pulls

3 Likes

1 10 pull

Got Raven from 3 10 pulls over the weekend.

My luck is probably done now

11 Likes

Suggestions for his weapon? I have only ever seen 1 in all the crw’s we have had since his release and didn’t notice weapon. Go for stun or leave the 3rd slot special?

Keep spending is my advice

2 Likes

Thanks, I will keep that in mind. :man_shrugging:

Well… at least they fixed guardian maim issue before releasing him again

3 Likes

Got ascendable guardian Rick with 3 single pulls before going for ten pack.

7 Likes

Didn’t get Zachary, but 2 ascendables from a 10 pull is pretty lucky if you ask me. Unfortunately already had Wanderer ascended and maxed out (and also benched), but Cole is pretty decent and I didn’t have him.

7 Likes

Raven + Zach from just 40 pulls is pretty amazing. You’ll be able to create some very solid teams using those two.

For Zach’s weapon it seems like most people have either gone for stun or huge AP when taking damage + huge AP when attacking to maximize AP generation. I don’t think the extra crit is very useful for Zach, Hemorrhage is too slow to help very much.

called the Zac promo 5 days ago heheh

I wonder if they will do a mich gate and nerf his maim…

Got 2 on a 10 pull

lol I got 4 in a 10 pull, just depo them all, forgot to get pics

2 Likes

i pulled 2 ascendable zackarys on a 40 pull thank you scopely

2 Likes

Ha ha you called it they did an in-game forced update that needed maim 3 hours after the promo…

*nerfed-fixed