Let's see those Priya pulls!

2 Likes

That’s not your pull, nice fake post

7 Likes

That just means they were suckered into 100 pulls, right?

5 Likes

Ya, 100 pulls less than 30 min into the new wheel… sad

1 Like

If it gets them off so be it.

:joy::joy:
Where did I get it!
How exactly do you fake a screenshot of a toon?

Oh I see, angry on how people choose to spend… imagine that.

A Priya pull is twice as valuable as any other Sclass pull due to her museum collection valuing her at 4k. Therefore if you pull 2 Priyas, you only need 2k collectables to S class, if you pull 2 of anyone else, you need 6k of collectables. That is a huge advantage for somebody who picks to pull for Priya over somebody who pulls for anyone else.

1 Like

Agreed.
I suggest when tapjoy offers the 2x rewards do the highest paid games and save the coins for a wheel like this.

Guns of Glory earned me 16k coin.
War and Magic earned me 10k

Both took no longer then 4-5 days and $10 each in speedups and resources to help the buildings along.

Guns of Glory reach lvl 14 gave me only 5.3k, and is the highest offer i ever found. Tapjoy sucks with the difference in prices for diferent countries.

Yes they definitely do, I was very surprised with mine I usually get only pay action offers and no game offers.
Was first time in over a year.
I’ve never got Final Fantasy or Lords mobile like many.
The videos I’ve been watching have been advertising Pirates of the Caribbean, I’m hoping it’s a big one they may offer soon, it’s very similar to WAM and GOG.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.