Let's just come out and say it This event sucks

This whole structure and the rewards suck and the fact you are trying to get us to buy something that we need so bad and should be available for free is despicable.

27 Likes

100% agree another trash event. Hopefully the Christmas event should be good and should contains S-Class collectables

4 Likes

It’s not a great event, but I completed the missions just doing what I’d normally do anyway. It’s just a few extra pieces of gear

3 Likes

Why scopely dont put the arsenal tokens in roulet of this event

Shit sucks yo

1 Like

Whata dumb to me is we are all desperate to get gear but then you make us use it to complete other missions

4 Likes

100% dumb

1 Like

If this event was a hooker it would be in demand 24/7 , it sucks that much

3 Likes

Exactly this Duff Man👍

2 Likes

I agree. Not even an event. It’s like the weather outside in most of the northern hemisphere. Wet and grey and nondescript.

2 Likes

This.
This succinctly put, is their business model

The only thing that was good about this event was getting XP with Pam and they took that away.

3 Likes

Create a problem, sell a solution.

1 Like

This event should just be weekly farmable road maps. Bring back decent events like they had for dwight Michelle piper and choose your sides . All this extra convaluted stuff for things we should be getting regularly is just bad structure.

1 Like

What a pointless event sux is an understatement and they cant even bother to get it right

1 Like

Seems like I have to use MORE gear than I’ll get in return!

3 Likes

Ok so I’m not the only one that thinks it’s shit I thought I was missing something

1 Like

@GR.Scopely
This event is just a disappointment , and in many ways a slap in the players face.

The only thing fun about this event was being able to use Pam again.
I actually spent to get more tokens to get maple leaves… and you guys couldnt even get that right.
3× $2.99 just went into the black hole abyss that is Scopely.

Ironically this same thing happen to me just weeks ago with Doc Stephens and Syringe tokens.
Paid $2.99 for offers and it went “Poof”.
My money went into your coffers and didn’t give me anything :joy:
For days I literally had to fight and show screenshots to prove I even made a purchase.
The end result was three thousand supply markers.

The way you guys handle transactions lately is borderline criminal.

This event could have been fantastic.
One idea is we could have traded up for higher tier gear.
Our excess regular farmable gear like hiking boots, toolbelts, for 4* gear.
4* gear for 5* gear.
5* gear for 6* gear.
An exchange event could have been much more interesting then current affairs.

1 Like

I got this in a ten pull but I cant even use them as I have no yellow leaves lol

You can use them on the 4*/5* map.