Let’s see those whale pulls for Hengyen

Soo then seeing as we’re all in different buckets let’s see your pulls and how many it took to get hengen :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Just tag @Numba1stunna, I’m sure he has dropped a house mortgage on pulling for him :laughing:

15 Likes

Who cares about people throwing endless money at the game for a toon? They’re going to claim it’s 1 10 pull anyways let’s see who gets him in a single pull

9 Likes

You can single pull him… can’t single pull 6,000 cakes lol

3 Likes

Only person they’re fooling is themselves :rofl:
Lying to the forums doesn’t change that they just wasted a couple grand on a mobile game.

5 Likes

Took one single league coin pull for him.

Good job dude!

Why anyone would give them money after bucketgate is beyond me

17 Likes

got my hengyens relatively cheaply. the new pull system for s class is better than my usual pull odds. formerly, premier toons on average cost me around $600 per piece. the s class wheels are better since they guarantee one in 100 pulls

1 Like

my current pride n joys

2 Likes

Good for you!

Hey did you know this game still sucks?

Keep spending though. They may think about fixing some shit if you keep spending.

18 Likes

you’re rich people :frowning:

Buncha spendya’s.

Non whale pulls also allowed?
Too bad it’s worthless without another one. And 6000 cakes. And 1000 pieces of gear

13 Likes

^^^these kind of pulls should be praised more than the 100 pull pity 5* they give people

I’ve never pulled an ascendable on a single. Been playing for 3 or 4 years. I don’t believe that unless less people pulling equals more in the bucket.

2 Likes

He’s still good as 6", even without the S-Class abilities.

Was that after the other 99 pulls you did? :wink:

Just kidding, congrats! :+1:

Completed a couple of coin offers and it took all 100 pulls to get him with only 900 cakes.

I think its safe to safe I’m in a bad bucket.

If i spent more than the 10 dollars i did on the offers I’d be pretty upset