Let’s count to 5

Hello forums, let’s count to 5, I’ll start

9 Likes

2+2 is 4-1 is 3

1. This game needs an overhaul in terms of support, tapjay, communication, updates, servers and stability and so much more.

2. Support team sucks and communication sucks. @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely so far you 2 are the best CMs we have had. You get more done than support, but please keep us up to date with updates, events, calender, questions, etc.

3. Tapjoy… :poop:

4. Servers and the game are unstable. Territories FFS! War, SR, roadmap, even FA. Time to upgrade that potato. :potato:

5. Updates… What are we updating? Not much really. Territories are still broken. Scav missions suck, cant fix emm? How bout wipe emm and give us all new missions. Daily missions suck, how bout harder but better rewarded missions? How about weekly, monthly, faction weekly or faction monthly missions? Our town! Its still at level 20… How bout level 25 or 30 and we unlock the rest of our town? How about updated rewards across the board of events and bring back onslaught with milestones at least. We need 5* and all tokens updated already. How about more faction icons. So many things that need an update. But thanks for the AI bot protecting GC, FC and all chats and messages. :roll_eyes:

Let’s count to 5. @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. :hugs:

TL;DR
Just count to 5.

1. :hugs:
10 Likes

:hugs: That. And many more

1 Like

3 Likes

Mambo number 5

Ad. 2 I’m not on here 24/7 but I’ve no idea what GR has actually done

1 Like

Little bit of Erika by your side?