Less than a day later 115k Depot points down to 11k Depot points for SR EVENT

I have always said the scopely model structure is give something that seems okay first of all then next time around completely cut it down to see if the masses will still go for it

evidence is the 115k gear depot points in yesterdays SR faction event yet less than a day later you release (unofficially ofcourse) a solo event survival road where you can only get 11k points …

lately the decisions made in this game have been very questionable and is and always has been the main function on people competing. i just dont understand if this is legit or an error…it’s not even a deciding factor on why people compete but to drop so considerably large a milestone reward is becoming a joke lately

ontop of so much whats going on in the game right now

17 Likes

This is pretty shity, but really the faction event was only a 24 hour event while the solo one will be over 2+ days making it easier to complete on free energy = lower payout.

4 Likes

Lower payout = lower interest to me.
Thats why I am not going anymore for any event, after all these “questionnable” decisions made on rewards.
New players may fall for it but early players quit, one by one, and regions die, one by one because there is no motivation anymore.

14 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna go with them trying to get people to pop cans for a 24 fac event. Most leads won’t require spending to finish so they are trying to get inventive.
However making the solo so much less seems to be a shit move. They seem to not really have rhyme or reason to any of their decisions anymore.

2 Likes

Those rewards are a complete joke. There is not even a Lillith at the end. This whole starving us for gear and Lilith’s is so far beyond stale right now.

An easy week off from the usual grind. Level up rewards were complete trash too. 100k and done.

6 Likes

I personally miss scrap as reward on sr since some weeks. Especially with all those mods from the michelle event its needed a lot these days.
But i think its a bigger benefit to offer scrap these days even if its cheap. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Whats next a offer for depot points?

2 Likes

I miss legendary medals as rewards i have Hella toons i need to acend.

3 Likes

I miss gear

2 Likes

I miss Lilith.

I also miss having fun with this game.

16 Likes

Why do we have to limit it to 3 spots? They can put things in a crate, put things that match together in a crate like for level up, a crate will have food, trainers, ascend medals, gear and with each milestone it gets better as normal but those things make sense and help us level up. Another crate can have all the tokens, elite, weapon, 4*, 5*, prestige and have other things like league tokens, supply depot points, gear depot points, etc. A crate of energy, territory, war, raid, sr, etc. Save the 3rd slot for special event rewards, maybe move the level up rank rewards like the headlights to that spot. So many things can be done and done easy but instead we get trickle fed things cause everything has to be monetized. Like getting max milestone to get two 4* weapon pulls? Really?! Its a joke. 2 million for a lilth and maybe a piece of gear, 2 million level up milestone should give at least 1 piece of each gear to t3 and/or t4 a toon. I get this wont happen and i do blame the players a lot tbh, it is what it is and we will continue to spend more money/time/resources to get less back. Its like give me $10 and you can win $1, congrats you just lost $9. Keep surviving :hugs:

6 Likes

#ulyssesglut
67 Ulysses
#lillithdrought
12 Lilith

The starvation is real

4 Likes

Oh no… now yer just making sense.
Stop it or you will get us all in trouble!

Sarcasm aside: yes… very good suggestions. Which is why $kipely will never hire you.

2 Likes

Someone queue up that cartoon where the employee gets throw out of the window. Thats what would actually happen if someone over there did make a “player first” decision over there.

5 Likes

Id never want to work for a company such as that, they could never pay me enough to be ok working for them and be ok with the way they run things

2 Likes

What about a lifetime of pancakes :joy::rofl: totally agree tho I couldn’t work for any company that treats their customers like this. Even the electric company that has no competition and is needed treats customers with some respect.

2 Likes

Lol yes well kinda electric out here is stupid but it is true they are somewhat decent and yea i just couldnt do it, being a gamer, i couldnt do this crap to gamers/gaming and be ok with myself no matter the endless amounts of :pancakes: :rofl:

1 Like

I like how images of :pancakes: set them off.

giphy Adorable :cat2: and delicious :pancakes:

3 Likes

They need a kitty pancake event…one that is free though

1 Like

Not only all this BUT they have also completely scrapped log in rewards …

i just can’t understand the logic behind it all, basically they removed that part and offered a weekly log in event for SC instead. So basically offered benedicts/gear/tokens for free then removed it behind a paywall

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.