Legit F2P discussion

What are some of your favorite teams?

Built from only true F2P means such as login events with a specific toon that was freely available to obtain by investment of time vs $

RNG obtainable toons such as crate drops with multiples do not apply

I think redundant question as I’m an FTP but got Erika and 2 Mac’s. With the winter tokens n purple tokens we had a chance at premier toons (however outdated they might be).

2 Likes

This disqualifies literally every viable f2p team build. Even ascending from 4*'s is based in RNG.

15 Likes

Your definition is loose.

Would it be F2P if I pulled a Harper using Leagues Coins? What about the current event - where Sophia and Beta are obtainable for free, but Bruce and Sandy probably aren’t? What about Winter Tokens where someone may have spent a little on one or two extra pulls, but it was still possible to pull without spending?

6 Likes

Quit tearing his words apart and answer the question!!

Glenn lead , solange , yellow zeke , green abe , yellow maggie.

1 Like

What makes f2p, f2p? My melee team was free, my range team was free, from 4* ascending, 5* tokens, supp depot but is that not f2p?

Mirabelle lead, kal, alpha, glenn, viktor

Mirabelle lead, lori, gov, zeke and ty

All free even tho some say alpha for example

Also got 2 dante, mackenzie, etc but i did get them for free so by def they are free

Rise to power rick that almost everyone got for free was in the promo wheel awhile ago does that remove him from f2p?

We need a little more info on whats f2p based on your standards OP

2 Likes

His words are vague

Glenn lead?

2 Likes

Ez.

2 Likes

free to play…all day

3 Likes

Semantics aside…

1 Like

My f2p attack team.

16 Likes

F2p here

Considering I’m the number 1 f2p in the game here is my team I use it for everything attack and defense kills all

#f2p4lyfe

8 Likes

Those stun guns arent f2p lol

1 Like

Why not? You can easily get 2 Pk and Dt every week.

I got 5-6 stun katanas and 4 stun guns and I spent nothing.

4 Likes

Yup all weapons are f2p

4 Likes

lol rick’s revolver is f2p ? U are kidding me right?

4 Likes

Yea i wonder how to get those green abs def weapon for free?

Gotta f2p grind

2 Likes

U mean spend ? And act like a f2p? Lol

6 Likes