Legendary medals needed for new wine event

Please don’t forget we will need many legendary medals to complete the harper collection - with the change In lvl up rewards the players no longer have access to many of these. Please add these to league store and increase the amount available in Sr Depot… It would be silly to fail to complete the event based on a minor detail… @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

2 Likes

How do you not have enough medals?? This seems to be a you problem.

0 Likes

You are not alone man. I can only ascend one at the moment. Waste because i would have spend more on this event. Instead im just gonna have to go for camila alone.

1 Like

Dint know everyone had 2m of 6 star medals… smh!

0 Likes

I already pulled and maxed her tonight :grin:

1 Like

dont know why you would need 2 million… thats a weird amount to choose… SMMFH!

0 Likes

You spelt “whine” wrong…

1 Like

TTTTTTTRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL ALERT

1 Like

we still need the legendary medals offers, please…

0 Likes

I second that, I have a log jam of like 30 characters and no medals to ascend

0 Likes

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely any input on this? Can’t max these toons without medals which are no longer a part of lvl up rewards…

0 Likes

0 Likes

I seriously have 1 medal need more i have some fire ass toons on the back burner pls scopley

0 Likes

It is hard to get that much legendary medals, if the player only play like 1 month.

0 Likes

I ran out ascending too much toons now I can’t ascend camila lol

0 Likes

I’ll be honest, if you ran out of medals then you’re not a smart player. Only ascend the toons that will help you

0 Likes

Or ascend toons you need points for level up… coz you know they run them 24/7

0 Likes

You could also ignore them 24/7.

0 Likes

Not point mate must going be trying max out coin box from cupcakes…

0 Likes

Y’all over here with low amount of medals when I have everything I need for several ascendances but no good characters worth ascending yet :joy:

0 Likes