Legendary Adrenaline Rush Trainers

Hey there! I was wondering if it was possible to see an increase in Lilith’s or where I can find more of them (some drop on Act 21). I have a lot of legendary toons without maxed ARs and I’m struggling to collect them. Anyone else too? Maybe a roadmap for them or something. Thanks! @kalishane

1 Like

They are not gonna give them away but besides farming, you can hope for a lucky Aden from item tokens or war crates. Aden can also be bought from the depot if you have the markers to spare and Lillith can be bought with FA markers as well. The main way I got all of mine was from hitting milestones so keep an eye out on the tournaments. Good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you. Figured it was worth a shot!

1 Like

only used bronze tokens

2 Likes

Really lucky. I havent seen one in the world map in months. I did get one from territories the other day. Kinda shocked.

Been lucky getting them. Found 2 in 8.4 back to back. Have 29 lilith’s/adens.

1 Like

Alright now you guys are just rubbing it in. :wink:

Don’t forget there are 2 scavenger mission that level up AR’s. Yes it sucks having a char out for 5-7 days, but it’s free, guaranteed, and it seems to show up pretty often for me.

1 Like

honestly the whole legendary trainer issue is complete crap.

having to get some super secret trainers which are near impossible to get on any regular basis to level up not only AR skills but new active skills as well is a F-ing joke.

Get 5*, train and level, get more trainers as fodder to ascend , get more secret super special trainers for new AR and then find more even rare super special crazy trainers for the active skill.

EAD scopely.

1 Like

Dont think i’ve had a single Lilith from farming in 2018 yet.

Territories and farming zombies got me one last week. I was shocked.